Here are some pictures from Scottie's Mt. Carmel graduation
Us at the graduation dinner
Scottie and His Dad. Rich was out to help us drive our moving truck the next day...What a lifesaver!!!
Scottie with two of his fellow transitional year residents, program coordinator and director.
Loading up the moving truck...makes me sad to look at these pics. I just can't believe we really have left OHIO.
Rich driving the truck!
Stopping along the way to play some golf. I am glad Scottie and his Dad could have fun while trekking a crossed the country.
Making it to Utah with Blue Thunder still in tacked
Our first home project! Putting in a rock pathway.
Visitors!!! We have been blessed to have had many visitors already and have had a really fun first 3 weeks here.
My friend Anne from College, who just happens to be expecting her first baby!!!
Hansen Family reunion in Idaho- Scottie, Maddie, and I went to Idaho with my parents for the family reunion. Luckily, we got there just in time to go tubing with everyone. It was a blast:)
Maddie wasn't sure about me leaving her, but she did great with G-ma Karen!
WEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
The boys putting up our tent.
This was Maddie's first camping experience, but certainly won't be her last because we're going again tomorrow!!!
Maddie did really great! I looked over at 7:30am to find her standing over me (in her pack n play) with the biggest smile on her face. She probably was thinking you weren't there when I went to bed last night...this camping thing is fun because Mommy and Daddy sleep by me!
Maddie looking so cute and stylish, even though we were camping!!!
After the reunion my parents and little sister came to our new place and spent some time with us. We had fun going out to eat, playing around in the pools and splash pad, going fishing (the boys), painting toe nails, and celebrating the 4th. It was great to have them here!!! Unfortunately, I forgot to get my Mom's pics off her camera before she left...so I don't have very good documentation:( here is what I did get though.
Maddie's new hairstyle- discovered by G-ma Karen.
Going Swimming
The 4th of July!!!
My Roomie Sleepover!!!
Being back in Utah is great because I am able to be closer to my BYU roommates. Most don't live here anymore, but many are back often to visit like Taryn. Manda, Me, and Tare were able to get together and have fun eating, chatting, chatting, oh yes more chatting (which went on til 4am!!!)I love when we get together because we're always so silly, which makes me feel like were freshmen again!!! Good times:)
Ok there you have it. I feel all caught up for the most part...except that I never blogged about our vacation to California. Unfortunately, that my friends is going to have to be a causality of the move. Because we leave tomorrow for our family reunion in Nephi. Stay tuned for Maddie's first rodeo experience.





4 comments:
Miss you babe! You make me want to go to Utah!!! Maybe for conference? Love to you and your adorable family!
It looks like you have been having so much fun already in the short time you have lived in Utah. I am so happy that you have already seen so much family and friends. So fun!! Sad you aren't my next door neighbor anymore, but at least we aren't too far away. Miss you like crazy! Have fun in Nephi. I can't wait to hear about Maddie's first rodeo. It looks like she really enjoyed camping :0) such a cutie!
Great update! You've been busy! Glad you're settling in, love you guys!
Yay! Love love loved getting to visit with you and Manda (and Scottie) and getting to see your beautiful new home!! Love that when we're together it seems like we've havent skipped a beat! Love you!
Post a Comment