Friday, December 6, 2013

Thanksgiving

Being back in Utah is great because we got to return to our beloved St. George for Thanksgiving! We had a wonderful time with Scottie's family and enjoyed getting to visit our Grandma Norma and Grandpa Joe. Maddie and I especially enjoyed the time off of work Dr. Parker got!
Thanksgiving dinner was kept simple this year and we went to Chuck Arama. It was fun getting to eat all different things on Thanksgiving, and I loved hearing my nephew Corbin, say, "this is So GOOD it is sick!"
Group Pictures
Black Friday aka Black Thursday Shopping!!! Scottie and I had our sights set on many things this shopping weekend and were able to get the two big door busters we hoped for!
I had to be a protective "mama bear" to make sure I got Maddie's kitchen for Christmas! I was thrilled to get it!
Grandma Norma is amazing, and makes a quilt for every great grand child (from our old jeans) and we fondly call them pockets of love. Here is Maddie getting her blanket, and she totally loves it.
Our amazing grandparents
We enjoyed our time together as a family playing some mini golf.
Daddy showing Maddie how it is done!
Then Mommy getting a hole in 1...whoooooooooooooooot whooooooo
 Family Pictures


 having some fun 
 
 Maddie was making her cubby cheeks face in almost every picture, so I was happy to get a few of her actually smiling. 
All the grandkids
Thanks for the great Thanksgiving! We have so much to be thankful for:)

1 comment:

HDVB said...

Such a beautiful family! Love you guys! Miss Madison is gets cuter every day! :)