Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Fun Things

I have been going through pictures today and realized I haven't blogged about a lot of things. So here are a few pictures of FUN THINGS!!!
Our "Staycation". This past weekend Scottie got off early on Friday and didn't have to go in til 2pm on Monday, so we made the weekend extra fun and called it our staycation. We went to the Cheesecake Factory, went swimming at the rec center, went bowling with the Adairs, Schultz, and Stevensons, out to eat at the Pizza Pie Cafe, watched a movie, went on a run, and enjoyed the extra time with Scottie.
Our staycation bowling group
Jazz Game- January
Play group-We found an awesome indoor play place at City Creek! Maddie with her boyfriend Kingston.
 Counted down the days til Christmas with new advent calender pieces
 Went to Dr. Parker's work Christmas Party and had fun having a fake casino night.
 Went to see the lights at Temple Square with our fellow Ohio friends, the De Jongs
 Had a Christmas Piano Recital- Now have 9 piano students!!!
 Ally Bowcutt and me (below)- November
 Visiting old friends And
 making new friends
 Play Group-Swimming
 Time Out For Women with Jenny and Tracy- What an amazing weekend in November!!!
 The Hogle Zoo
Maddie with Eleanor and Sammy-checking out the bears
 Play Group- Kangaroo Zoo in October
 Maddie with Brooklyn- These two are in separable!!! I am so blessed to have good friends and playmates for Maddie and me too. 
 The Discovery Children's Museum with Amanda and her kiddos- October
 We had such a blast together!!! I am grateful to be close to my forever BYU friend and roomie, Manda!
Canning peaches and applesauce with Sara Whetstone-October

Utah State Fair, went with Morrisseys- September
House Guest, the Glassmans- August
 I can't believe we have lived in Utah for 7 months already! Time has flown by and we certainly have enjoyed ourselves. Life is good and we're blessed.

No comments: