A few days after Christmas we hopped on a plane to spend a week with my family in Washington. Madison was super excited to ride on a plane again and we were all excited to spend some time with my awesome family in my beloved Chehalis. Some highlights included; going to Pike's Place Market, taking a harbor cruise, riding my parents' new horses, celebrating New Years, and eating out almost everyday!
Pikes Place Market
Madison wasn't sure of the live lobsters
The famous gum wall
Harbor Cruise
Seeing the Seattle skyline from the harbor was breathtaking, and something I had never done before!
Literally my favorite part was that my almost 4 year old took a nap on my lap and slept the entire boat ride! It's been YEARS since she has slept on me, and I was in heaven and didn't want to move an inch.

I can't even begin to explain how happy riding horses makes me! It's been so long and it was fun to share something I love so much with my family. Madison would bust up laughing every time I let Star gallop.
Ps. look closely at Scottie's awesome handle bars!!!
Get this, SNOW! After having picture perfect weather all week, we got snow our last day in town. Made the trip that much more fun:) and here is Madison showing off Marshmallow and Elsa's little snowman from Frozen Fever (both Daddy's creations).








No comments:
Post a Comment