My head is still spinning that my baby girl is 4 years old! 4 seems so OLD! These past 4 years have been the best years of my life, and I adore being her Mom. Madison truly is God's best gift to Scottie and I, and we realize more and more each day what a miracle she is, we are blessed to have her in our home. I love birthdays and had so much fun making it a special day for Maddie. Here are some pictures to document the birthday celebrations.
Maddie's birthday celebrations started off with her getting sang to in primary at our church. She is the cutest little Sunbeam I have ever seen, and it makes me so happy that she has handled the transition from nursery to primary like a champ. She has great teachers who even stopped by our house on her birthday to wish her a happy birthday.

Grandma Karen flew into town to spend the special day with us because Daddy was in Washington D.C. and we were lonely. This was the first birthday my Mom has been in town for and we really loved having her. The night before Madison's birthday my Mom took her shopping and Madison was in Heaven at Ross filling the shopping cart with gifts:) Grandparents are the BEST!
Birthday morning. Maddie still talks about her birthday donut in bed with a candle. My Mom and I had snuck into Madison's room during the night and decorated, Maddie was so surprised when she woke up!
After breakfast we were off to Kangaroo Zoo to party with friends! When I asked Maddie what she wanted to do for her birthday she said to go to Kangaroo Zoo and McDonalds so that is exactly what we did.
Our friends at KZ
Getting her daily hidden treasure from Daddy while he was away in Washington D.C. This one was a special b-day gift.
Lunch at "Old McDonald's"
Getting ice cream with Gma at Cold Stone from Gpa Hansen. She was in HEAVEN with all the choices!!!
My big 4 year old in her birthday circle
So excited about her Frozen Legos from Dad. I adore watching them play Legos together!
Maddie with her Birthday Loot!
Once Scottie was back in town we had her birthday party with friends! This year Madison asked for a carnival party, so we had magic, face painting, and all types of carnival games. It was a fun and BUSY night with 10 little friends + siblings!!!
Playing duck duck goose, Maddie's FHE night favorite
Magic by my talented cousin Nathan! He did a great job and had the full attention of 10+ little kids between the ages of 3-4, not an easy feat to pull off! I think the parents were entertained too:)
Maddie getting to participate in a card trick
See look how captivated they all are!!! This was my favorite part of the night:)
My talented friends Camille and Crystal did face painting, and it was also a huge hit!
Maddie getting her birthday cupcake
Half way done and so PROUD
Corn hole
Cake and ice cream time
Making a birthday wish
yummy!
Cute little friends with their sweet painted faces.
So glad we have such wonderful family and friends to celebrate our Maddie Sue with!
Happy birthday and remember, I Love you to the moon and stars and back my Miss Maddie Sue:)






No comments:
Post a Comment