Monday, December 18, 2017

Thanksgiving

With Christmas only 7 days away I figured I had better get caught up on my blog and post about our wonderful Thanksgiving in Sunny St. George. We loved the warm 75 degree weather, time with family and friends, and fun traditions. 
 A little can of whip cream always brings so much happiness:)
 Our tennis fan! Uncle Darin was the best and pushed Kenzie around for us. It was the first time in a while that Scottie and I played a full set with each other!
 See...the world is a better place in Mom's arms
Darin taught Kenzie how to juggle...or make it appear so:)
 I also got play a full set with my nephew Corbin! It was his first one since he has started to learn how to play tennis:)  
 Maddie learned how to blow bubbles!!!
 Our yummy Thanksgiving feast with our amazing family. 
 Fun with cousins at the park 
 A visit with my dear friend Kari. 
 Our girls love each other too
Our Maddies, friends for life as well! 
One of my favorite parts of going to St. George is the car rides. We always write our Christmas newsletter and enjoy the conversations we have. Kenzie isn't the best traveler, but there wasn't any throw up this time:), so that was a major plus! We also listened to some Harry Potter and that was pretty magical
Ok, Christmas can now come!

No comments: