We had our most magical Christmas season this year with both girlies. Maddie was so much fun and is at the perfect age for everything! We loved our break from school and lived everyday up with playdates with friends, holiday parties, Kangaroo Zoo, Harry Potter, movie nights, and lots of time with family.
Looking festive for the holidays
Each one of these Christmas cards meant so much! This is the 1st year I thought about not doing cards, but remembered how much I love getting them and how I enjoy reaching out to loved ones for new addresses. These simple interactions always brightened my day and made me so happy talking or texting friends I might not have otherwise.
Christmas wouldn't have been complete without a visit to our favorite Santa
Getting our Christmas tree
Christmas ward party
First snow of the season. It didn't last long and the only other snow we've gotten was on Christmas Eve. I have been one happy girl about the lack of white around here!
Maddie on the other hand is really missing it
While Kenzie is not!
This is how she and I both feel about the snow!!!!
Girls night out with my BYU roomies
Acting out the Nativity
Night Out
Piano Recital
Volunteering lots in Maddie's class
Children's Museum Fun
Maddie's BIG hair cut
Fun with our Schultz girls
Maddie's Christmas tree hair
Treats at Swig
Christmas Party for the kiddos-Athena did a great job hosting
Christmas Cuties
A visit with the family to check out the Harry Potter shops
Maddie was a total sweetie and took great care of me, while I was sick.
My cousin got married and Maddie had fun acting it out with her barbies
Wedding fun
Kenzie getting her hair done
New Years Eve fun
Well, there you have it! December was a great month and went by way too fast!








































No comments:
Post a Comment