This is my good friend Veva, we taught together at AFH. We just got finished with our "HIgh School Musical" production for the high school assembly. We were definately the stars of the show: wildcat claws and all!
Angie! I loved talking to you too, and I am so happy to hear that you guys are getting off to a good start! You are amazing for getting a job so quickly! I can't wait to see some pics of Ohio and you guys:) I miss you and love you! Taryn
3 comments:
Ang, you haven't put on anything else! Get going Girl! :) Vevs
i'm so glad you have a blog. love ya, sexy thang
Angie! I loved talking to you too, and I am so happy to hear that you guys are getting off to a good start! You are amazing for getting a job so quickly! I can't wait to see some pics of Ohio and you guys:) I miss you and love you!
Taryn
Post a Comment