Monday, August 11, 2008

The Big Move!!!

So Scottie and I just completed one of the biggest adventures of our entire lives!!! We packed up all of our belongings and drove them across the country to Columbus, Ohio. And thanks to our reliable Budget truck all of our possessions and ourselves made it safely here in one piece two weeks ago today. Columbus, Ohio will be our new home for the next 4 years, while Scottie attends medical school here at OSU home of the proud Buckeyes. I am so very proud of Scottie for beginning this new journey and for getting one step closer to his future career. (this budget pic will have to work for new b/c I don't have a pic now)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so happy to see you posting! Cute new background too :) I'm happy you are getting all settled into the environment!