So today we had our white coat ceremony, it was great. They said a lot of stuff, I got to put on my $40,000 dollar coat and eat ice cream. We got a big applause at the end and I thought, well I haven't done much yet, so I hope they are still applauding after the first year. These are some of the pictures for you to enjoy.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Congrats on getting your white coat! That looks like a cool ceremony. Good Luck in the coming year! I'm sure you'll have a fan club cheering you on from here on out :)
Way above proud! At this moment, I am way ABOVE PROUD! You dominated this blog!!! Girl...you are like Pro!! I love your template! To Die for! Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier, I read your text in between classes and couldn't respond right then. :) Love it and I"m so glad you have one now! Yipppeeee!! Bye for now!
By the way, SHE'S NO ANGIE!! :)
You can tell Scottie posted this post because there is so much detail about his white coat ceremony. LOL
It was a really inspiring ceremony and made even me want to be a doctor. Angie
So do you wear that white coat everyday or is it just a ceremonial thing and it will hang in the wash room like the red one from when you volunteered?
i am at your apartment right now and you two are so cute. i am glad i have your blog to keep up with you two!
To mom-
I think it mostly hangs in the closet as motivation for your first two years and then you wear it everyday in your clinical years of 3 and 4. They do put my name on it and the OSU Medicine Symbol.
Scottie:
I love the facial hair.
I miss you guys.
Natalie
Post a Comment