
So what better to do the weekend before school starts than go catfishing with chicken liver from 11:00pm to 2:00am in the middle of a lake? Brian Mitchell came to visit last saturday, so our good buddy eric allan took us out with his canoe to some of the finer places in columbus. We went midnight catfishing and we caught 10 total catfish, some descent sized, some tiny, but man it sure was fun. We used chicken liver for bait which stunk pretty bad but got me ready for anatomy i suppose. Anyway, more pictures and maybe video will follow, I just haven't got them yet...

We also got pretty creative with anchoring the canoe onto the car. Eric does a good job of making this really look good.

1 comment:
How Fun Ang!! Night Fishing, we'll have to try that sometime!! Ang, I miss you. Other people just don't accept my craziness!! What am I to do when I can't be a spaz with my good friend Angie! Miss you girl, and I hope all is well! Love ya Vevs
Post a Comment