
My dear brother Elder Andrew Hansen has almost completed his two year mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. He only has 29 days left and as you can probably tell I am very excited!!! Andrew has been serving in Porto Alegre, which is in Southern Brazil. He has been an amazing missionary and I am so very proud of him for dedicating two years of his life to our Lord and Savior.





4 comments:
Angie! i didnt know you had a blog!!! I am so excited- now i can keep better tabs on what you guys are up to! I am so sorry i couldnt get together with you before you moved- ill just have to come out and visit! Hope you are loving it out there, Good lucky Scotty!
It's the final count down! Dunna dun dun....dunan dunanaa...okay, so just start singing the song so I don't have to write "dun dunna" haha Love ya and I'm excited for you to see him! Bye for now
Angie! Hey there, I know, I'm up blogging at 4:00 am - crazy - I just promised my mom that I would finally post pics and so it took me FOREVER to make the post and then I decided to say hey! Your blog is adorable! Very cute background! It was so great to see you guys tonight! Hope we see you again soon!
That's so fun! My brother and Justin's brother just got back from their missions a couple months ago and it's been so fun to see them again and have them home. Hope all is going well with you!
Post a Comment