Friday, August 29, 2008

Marathon...26.2 miles here I come!!!

So the day of reckoning is here for me. For those of you who didn't know I have been training for a full marathon, and it is going to be taking place in just 3 days (which is on Labor day). I am both excited and nervous for this big event. My goal is just to be able to finish LOL, but seriously 26.2 miles in a long way. Plus I found out this is one of the hardest courses in the US and that a majority of it is up hill. I have been training though and I am excited to say I have done a full marathon, so wish me luck and I hope I will survive... For those of you who are seriously worried (like my MOM) don't worry I will really be ok, I have been training! (I will post pics of the event after it happens on Monday)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ANG! I am so excited and proud of you!!! You are awesome, and I can't wait to see pics from the big day :)I remember you telling me that you wanted to do a full marathon, and now you're totally gonna do it! I know you will do a great job!

Courtney said...

Awesome! That is such a long race. I would die! Good luck! Can't wait to see the pictures of you crossing the finish line :)

Amanda said...

Go ANG Go!! I'm a rootin' tootin' for ya!!

Our Fun Times said...

oh my gosh,here it comes! Goodluck girl you will dominate! You've ran the "Y" you can conquer this thing! :) hehe talk to you soon!

HDVB said...

Go Angie! We can't wait to see the pics! We'll keep a prayer in our heart for ya! Good Luck! (Not that you're going to be needing any!) :)