Friday, September 5, 2008

Game Nights




Scottie and I have started a tradition with some friends here in good old OHIO and every Sunday we get together and play games. We did our first one at my lovely abode and I have some fun pics thanks to Hannah for documenting the exciting event. Our next one is scheduled for this Sunday at Hannah's, so I will make sure I bring my camera so you can see some more fun pics. Hannah and I also decided we are starting a tradition of a girl's night in or out when our husbands are all studying for their tests. We had our first one last night, and Hannah and I had lots of fun talking and laughing together while our poor husbands were up late studying. We decided it is better for us to be out of their hair, so they can study without any distractions. Wish our wonderful hubbies good luck on their first medical test!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

what good wives you are. and congrats on officially being a marathon runner!!

Our Fun Times said...

Angie, I'm so proud of you! You finished a marathon!!! I will call you Marathon Extrodanaire! Is that even how you spell it...I don't know, and I'm supposed to be the English teacher here!! hehe I'm proud of you girl, that takes some serious guts!! Miss ya Vevs

HDVB said...

Tradition for sure! I'm missing ya already and can't believe you won't be here for Sunday game night :(

M and M said...

how are meagan and I not invited to these game nights and the smiths are? Thats it, we're moving to Dallas.