Even though Andrew is the opposite of the prodical son, we still decided to throw him a huge party. It was so nice to see all of the people who came to show their love and support to Andrew.
Welcome Home
Some supportive friends
The happy host (AKA PAPA)
Andrew's wrestling coach and family even came
Family Photos
GOOD OLD DUKE (MY BABY BOY)
We are a happy family (missing the Hendersons though)
Mom and her sons
Now not so innocent! LOL
ME and Andrew
Drinking the famous Brazilian Drink
Andrew is showing us how it's done
I don't know whos face I love more Aunt Susan's or Mom's
Relaxing
The Welcome Home from our good friend Hannah and her husband Daniel was in the car. Such good friends we have!
THE END





6 comments:
Yay, I bet that's super exciting to have him home! How do I get in on that back rub train? :)
OH Angie! I am so happy that you were able to see your brother come home from the mission! It looks like you had a blast! I'm glad that you let us welcome you home! It's good to have you guys back! ;)
I just love that you do this! I hope we get to see Andrew sometime...is he coming to Utah for anything? Gee...when we ever see your family again?
Scottie sort of looks like a cardboard cut out...
Love ya!
Y.M.
Wow, how fun is that! What a great little welcome home party!! Awesome! I'm sure you had a blast!! Thanks for the call the other night, I've been trying to time my call back right, but everytime I pull out the phone I realize you are like an hour or two ahead of me...I'm going to catch you though...because we need to catch up for sure!!! Miss ya girl, and I'll talk to you soon!
I'm happy you got to go see your brother that's awesome. Texas is pretty good. The first couple weeks of school were pretty rough, but now that i'm all settled in it's great. I can't believe we're done 6 weeks of school already, time goes by so fast! Tell me about Ohio...Matt and I miss you guys!
Hey! My Dad showed me your blog. I love that you have one. Its such an easy way to stay in touch. I wish everyone had one.
Post a Comment