Monday, July 12, 2010
Dear Blogging World
I just looked at my blog and realized I haven't blogged in almost 2 months!!! I feel like I need some type of explaination, but my heart isn't ready for that yet. I am starting to miss the blogging world....so maybe in a week or two I will be back. But for now this will have to do, bye Blogging World.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
I've missed reading your blogs, hope you come back soon :)
oh good....you have been missed.
no explanations need girl...just glad you're back! :) love you tons - so...one week from today...I am free..and WE CAN HANG OUT!!!
Love you Ang!!! I miss you.
I kept checking to see if you had posted....I was getting worried. Hope you are doing ok :) Miss ya!
I have been searching for blogging words to say to you, but there are none. So I have left things be. I often wonder if people know that I care, even when I don't say something or don't press for details. So with that, just saying that I love you. We missed you so much when we saw Scotty, I gave him a big squeeze for you.
Love you Angie. I keep checking your blog too. And I'll keep praying for your hearts to heal as long as I need to!
Hi Angie! I hope you are doing well! I am excited for you guys to move in!!! Let me know when it is so that we can help. Do you need help packing everything up?
Anyway, I hope you are doing well :)
Well it is summer and so I guess we can give you time off from the blogging world. But we will be excited to get an update.
We love you. You do whatever you need to. We will keep you in our hearts and prayers and just keep checking back to see if you're here :)
Love you Angie!! I sure missed seeing you & your amazing smile, it was so great to see Scottie, but it just seemed off without you there by his side. I love you lots and lots!
Post a Comment