Pre-jump!!! Diving in... ya right!
Right before we took the plunge! Remember it's COLD, No FREEZING outside...like not even 30 degrees cold (which means the lake was almost frozen!)
Jump #1

Some of the other dedicated fans there!

We were the most dedicated though because we jumped in not once, but TWICE!
Some of the other dedicated fans there!
We were the most dedicated though because we jumped in not once, but TWICE!
Then we were off to Michigan (ironic huh?) to celebrate Thanksgiving with my sister and her adorable family. (don't worry we made it back to C-bus for the Michigan game)We had a nice time catching up, playing with the kids, loving the new baby, and spending Thanksgiving together.

The boys greeted us at the door once we got into town and then quickly wanted to show us their Halloween costumes! Too cute.

Making Jack's Under the Sea Jello- the boys wanted to join in and help once I started calling it green monster jello.
Me and my Jordie goofying around (top). Scottie and I getting ready to go camp out at Target (bottom).
We were crazy and did some black Friday shopping...we camped out at Target all night so we could get their killer door buster deal on a flat screen TV!
I am thankful for this Holiday Season and especially for the reason for the season. Love you all and I am so thankful to have you in my life.












8 comments:
You guys are so crazy and so fun.
sista you and scottie are so awesome looks like you had a great thanksgiving that is so tight that you guys campedout at target lol. well love you and ill see ya soon
AUSTIN
I still can't believe you jumped into Mirror lake when it was so cold. I would have been there with you if it was WAY warmer. I'm such a wussy when it comes to the cold.
That is the coolest idea ever. I love it!!! Go you for getting in twice!!! =)
Angela, You and Scottie do so much crazy stuff. I hope that neither of you got sick from the polar dip. I am proud of the two of you and you have no idea how excited I am to have the family home for Christmas. It will be our last one together for several years and your mother and I have planned a lot of fun things to do with everyone. I miss you and I am counting down the days. I am grateful for your integrity, disapline, testimony and the way that you and Scottie are living your lives. You are both such an example to all of us and I feel that Lord has great blessings and opportunities for the two of you to accomplish though out this life. Love Dad
My jaw is currently DROPPING to the floor!! You guys are crazy maniacs!! ahhaha Way to go Idaho...I mean Ohio!! :) Seriously, I can't NOT believe you did that. I've fallen in lake water in October, and nearly froze to death...I can't even imagine this. Go girl! So, have I told you yet that I MISS YOU!!! I love your spunkiness....do me a favor and move here k! :) Love ya girl
Vevs
You guys are CRAZY!! I am impressed that you had the guts to jump in, even in swimming suits! What a fun Thanksgiving! I love seeing you at church every once in awhile!
Sounds like fun you guys. Who knows maybe we will be at The OSU for my residency starting in June? Espero que voce e estudando bastante rapaz!
Post a Comment