So my friend told me about a great holiday promotion Shutterfly is doing, and I want to now share it with you! You can get 50 free Christmas Cards from Shutterfly, all you have to do is follow the link at the bottom of this post and then follow the instructions Shutterfly will email to you.
I totally love Shutterfly and have always been please with their products. Some of the reasons I love them and would recommend using them are: they have way cute stuff, they always have promotions, their products are high quality, it's easy to use, and they are super fast (making/delivering) your products to you! These are just a few of the reasons too!!! I have used them and I my friend have used them to make:
Wall Calendars
http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/wall-calendars
Holiday cards
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards
and Birthday cards
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/birthday-invitations
I especially love their wall calendars and photo books. I have even made it a Christmas tradition to give my Mom a Wall calendar each year for Christmas. I have also would recommend making photo books as gifts or as a way to document and remember fun vacations.
I am really excited to use their Christmas cards this year and they have a ton of cute styles and options to choose from. Christmas cards are a great way to share what you have been up to with your family and keep in touch with those you love. Here are two that I am thinking about:

And Here is another one

I hope you end up liking Shutterfly as much as I do and that you will take advantage of their great deals and offers.
If you are interested and want to get this rocking deal from Shutterfly follow this link below.
http://bit.ly/sfly2010
Merry Christmas All





No comments:
Post a Comment