I am thankful for:
My amazing husband and happy marriage
Family
Friends
Good health
Church
Freedom
Summer
Education
Vacations
Work
Opportunities
Dreams
Faith, Hope, and Charity
This post could be boring so I added some pictures of things I am grateful for to spice it up!
I am grateful for new home decor
I am grateful for our new rug....cute huh? Scottie still isn't quite sure how he feels about it, so I am grateful that he is letting me keep it!
I am grateful for fun projects and for friends (Kimberly) and Scottie to help me do them.
I am grateful for Scottie cutting my wood squares
I am grateful that I kept all 10 fingers while I worked on my fabric squares
I am grateful that they turned out cute!!!
I am grateful for technology (like Napoleon Dynamite Taryn), so I can share my finished project with you!
I am grateful for Girl's Night Outs with lots of toe nail painting and good food
I am grateful that 20 girls came to my house....so we could get to know each other better:)
I am grateful for cute toes!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am grateful for our new BBQ and a CUTE Hubby who likes to cook on it
I am grateful that Scottie still loves me after I go running and look like this
I am grateful for food (I really really like it) and for never knowing real hunger or worrying about how I will get my next meal
I am grateful for discounted Halloween candy...I think this picture says it all
See I do have much in my life to be thankful for, and I only listed a few of the things!!!
Ps. I will be really thankful if you leave a comment for me to read:)





18 comments:
I'm thankful to know you and Scott. You two are awesome. Cute decor too. I love it.
I am thankful for a friend that loaned me her prom dresses so I could go to winter ball without spending a whole bunch of money, I am thankful for this same friend to help me learn to pluck my eyebrows, and who is always there to listen when I need a good cry. You are wonderful and have helped me through some really hard times.
That is a LOT of candy! No wonder you're so hyper, lol.
Okay, I LOVE the decorations you made. Very, Very, Cute!! Nice job you little crafty girl you! Since you are saying what you are grateful for, I wanted to say that I'm thankful for the girl who saved my life during my first year of teaching...(ps that girl is you :) You saved me, LITERALLY!!! I know God sent you to be my angel that year, and I mean that! Mentally you kept me sane...physcially, you kept me in shape by volunteering to run the "Y" with me, and emotionally I had a friend to chat with, a shoulder to cry on, and a friend for a life time! Love ya Angie thanks for being YOU!!!
Those fabric squares are so cute! Now that I'm seeing your candy I'm feeling like I should have bought more, lol! Just like everyone else, I'm grateful to have you as a forever friend that I can call after how ever many months and still feel like I can open up and tell you everything! Love you Ang!
I had a similar feeling leaving Sacrament meeting, they were such AMAZING talks!!! I am still working on trying to get 400 items on my gratitude list by Thanksgiving and came home from church all fired up and added a bunch more. Seems like I'm not the only one who had a wonderful day thinking about my blessings!
I love your decorations! Crafting and decorating is seriously the best. I have a major addiction! By the way, Those shish kabobs look delish. If only Joe liked veggies. Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving!
You are SO cute!! I love it!
PS - You are more moved in to our old home after 6 months than we were after a year. (But I guess we were only there for a year, so it's not a fair comparison!)
I'm grateful for blogs and keeping in touch! Miss you guys!!
Angie!!! You are almost as cute on your blog as your are in real life:) Those fabric squares are fabulous, I'm going to redo the wall over the stairs in my house- come help! Where did Scottie get that saw, watch him real careful when he uses that weapon. And where on earth did those 20 girls come from, how did meet 20 girls???
I love you!
Loved all the things you are thankful for..loved the wall hangings--very creative. Yummy food and cute friends!!! Thankyou for sharing and reminding us all have much we all have to be thankful for... Love from Mom
Hey love, I'm thankful for you too and for you making this blog so people can know what we are up to here in Ohio. You are wonderful and I'm glad we have so much to be grateful for together.
You're adorable :) I just love you! Definitely so much to be thankful for - you are SO crafty! I love those wall art squares!!!
I am thankful for my forever friend Angie Sue! And that she stayed up so late with me chatting when she was here. And that she has such gorgeous hair!
I love, love, LOVE those fabric covered squares... how did you manage to find towels to PERFECTLY match? GREAT job!
Cute Crafts! I love them. Also, can you email me your address so I can send you a christmas card? brightyloo@hotmail.com
Love sam and bright
I'm thankful that you and Scottie were here for Kelsey's wedding and we got to spend precious minutes with you guys! Have fun eating the Halloween candy- ours is all gone :(
Love you!
I love your fabric squares. They turned out really great!! Thanks for sharing what you are grateful for!!
Post a Comment