Happy Halloween from the Fire Hydrant and the Dog!
We had a great Halloween Weekend full of lots of fun, and fortunately I had the camera to document it all! Friday night our ward had the best Halloween party, and Scottie and I got to hand out candy to the trick or treaters again this year.
Say Trick or Treat!!!
Once again there were great costumes this year! Jacob was the cutest train conductor I have ever seen!
The McKeans-as a double rainbow...it's a current YouTube sensation
Caroline as the Cute Carebear
Having too much fun!!!!!!!!
Saturday- I am getting paid the big bucks:) to help admissions with our interview events. All the candidates were impressive, the day ran smoothly, and was actually a lot of fun too! Here is a pic of Ally and me all glamored up...notice our walkie talkies!
Us with the WOMAN who makes it all HAPPEN! Really!
Sarah, Me, Ally
After the event on Saturday Scottie and I decided to take advantage of the warmer weather and go golfing! It was so much fun and the fall leaves were so beautiful (they did make finding our golf balls difficult though. Despite the difficulty I never lost my ball and played with the same one the entire round. I was super proud of myself!)
US in ACTION!!! Good form:)
I love golfing with Scottie, we seem to have some of the best conversations when we are out there!
Our NEW BBQ! Scottie found this bad boy on craigslist for $5 dollars!!!
Yes this is how we jimmy rigged it to get it home-believe it or not, the BBQ didn't budge the whole way home:)
What a great Halloween weekend we had:)
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Halloween Weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





12 comments:
Whoa! This post was jam packed with good stuff. 1.Loved the costumes! 2. You look killer in that black and gray dress (or skirt?anyway) 3. I can't believe how you got your BBQ home; that is amazing. I am so impressed with your creativity!
Angela,
I love your blogs. You and Scottie are so creative. I love the barbeque. It is as nice as mine and the price was unbelievable. I will have to start shopping on Craigslist. Hope you have a wonderful week. I am sure we will talk later this week. I love you and I am proud to be your daddy. Love Dad
You are HOT.
I agree with all of the above comments, especially that you are hot :)
That is the coolest! I loved your costume this year, you two always have cute clever ideas! =)
I love the costumes!! Great deal on the barbequer too. I wish we were lucky to find deals like that.
Yes, you are hot. Fun Halloween! I'm laughing at the double rainbow, clever!
I love that you two dress up! So fun!! I agree, you are a hottie in that grey skirt. Go Scottie for grilling you up some dinner. Nothing better than a good BBQ burger!
hahahahah still laughing about your sweet costume!! You little creative couple you!! So great!! It looks like it was a blast! And Angie, that dress is super hott on you (notice the double tt in Hot) :) Miss you girl!
Your costumes were so hilarious. I second the dress love, am impressed with the BBQ and with you golfing an entire round. After 1/2 hour at the driving range my arms KILL! And I'm so frustrated I want to throw something!!
LOVE your costume! So clever! I'll have to remember that one! You look beautiful all spiffed up! Good job on the prayer on Sunday!
the costumes made me laugh! scottie is such a good sport. great idea! your hair is so beautiful angie, and really long. you are so pretty!
miss you guys!
ps- i can't believe you fit the bbq in the back of the camry. that is awesome!
Post a Comment