Sunday, October 17, 2010

Kelsey's Wedding


Coming out of the temple as Mr. and Mrs. Ryder

Here is the beautiful Kelsey!!! I love how excited the boys were to see her:) Parker looks like he is ready to burst!

Bills, Jenny, Me-the bridesmaids

Scottie and I took some pictures together before they came out-this was my favorite one


US with Corbin and Parker, our cute nephews

Corbin totally has me wrapped around his little finger. He was my cuddle buddy the whole time we were in Utah and told me his favorite part about me was my voice! Too cute.
Kelsey's luncheon and reception was held at the Canterbury Reception Hall, and boy oh boy was it beautiful!

Kelsey wanted a brownie cake....yummy!

The happy new couple!


Me, Jenny, Kels! We each wore this same veil at our weddings!!!

Us with our little sister

Congrats Kelsey and Johnny we are so excited for you to start your married life together! Thanks Parkers for helping us get out to Utah and for making it such a fun trip for us:)
My Girls!!! (Anne missed the pic)

While we were in Utah I was able to fit in a quick girl's night out with my wonderful Roomies (the ones still in Utah)! I love being able to come back to Utah and see them. When we get together it's like we never have been apart, and we have way too much fun reminiscing and making more memories....like this picture here....it took us several tries to get one because we couldn't stop laughing at the fact that we were touching each others legs!!! Whether we live in Alaska, CT, Illinois,Texas.... or wherever else you may be I hope we always stay in touch!

I also was able to spend sometime with my Grandma and Aunt Julie

Sleepover! The Parker kids had a sleep over at Jenny's house. It was so much fun and felt like Christmas Eve (a tradition).

This is how I found Scottie after the girls (below) had their late night girls talk...notice his shoes are still on!

We loved being in Utah and spending time with our families and friends! We miss you all already.

12 comments:

The Dimond's You Love said...

You got great pictures of your whole Utah trip! It is always so good to see you. I am so glad you are back to blogging, because when I see you in person I still feel so close to you since I get to see what you two are up to. =) Love ya

taryn said...

I'm so glad I got to see your for awhile!!! Your hair is so gorgeous, and I'm jealous of the way it curls. I have to laugh when I look at the picture of us girls, because it was way funny and because I look like I'm wearing a blanket, lol! Glad you had fun while you were out.

Tracy said...

These are the first pictures I have seen from the wedding! It was one of my favorite days ever and all the better because you guys were there:) Kinda sad- I don't think I got a picture of myself and Kelsey together...I should have given the photographer a list of pictures that I wanted you know? She's still really new and I think we missed out on some important shots. Oh well...my heart took pictures!
We miss you more!

Taunya and Ian said...

I love those bridesmaid dresses! you look gorgeous! it was good to see you last sunday!

Our Fun Times said...

Oh my gosh girl, I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!! You look absolutely AMAZING with that brown dress on!! Wow, oh wow, Angie, you are one hott chica!! If I ever have a little red headed child, I hope their hair is JUST like yours!! The wedding looked wonderful. I'm STILL sad that we missed eachother, I can't believe how crazy that was. :( Love ya girl, and hopefully we can catch eachother next time!

Scott Parker said...

I have to agree with the other comments in saying that my wife is absolutely gorgeous. You are a beautiful girl babe.
Also, it was tons of fun to be in Utah and see family and all the people at the wedding reception. We sure had a great time. Thanks so much mom and dad for flying us there.

Veronica said...

It looks like you had much fun! And the bride looked so pretty. Are you going to be in Washington for Christmas?

Jamie Lynn said...

Angie you are stunning! Looks like you had so much fun. Glad to have to back in Cbus!

Veronica said...

We are planning on being in WA for Christmas but James has not been approved for the time off. He should hear anyday. He submitted it a while ago.

WeFlipSticks said...

What a beautiful wedding and such a fun day!! I'm so glad me and my little family got to see you while you were here.

Deanna said...

I wish I was there to see you!!!! :( I love you all and miss you all every day! You're amazing, Angie!!

M and M said...

Your hair is so long again, you look so beautiful! We miss you guys, hope you're surviving 3rd year :)