Thursday, July 14, 2011
21 Credits+Working Full Time= Craziness!!!
The post header does not lie, I am taking 21 credits this summer and still working full time. I am 4 weeks into it and still alive, so I guess that means I cannot complain LOL. I am loving my program and pushing through this summer means I will graduate with Scottie next June!!! In the mean time my blog has to be neglected a bit longer... In the future stay tuned for our trip to Amish Country, 4th of July, Alum Creek, our garden, and summer fun. Loves-Angie Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
You're a CRAZY woman! Let me know if you guys ever need anything! No seriously, if you get home and don't have time or energy for dinner prep, give me a ring. I'll hook ya up. :)
Wow, Angie is amazing. Way to go working for us and getting straight A's too. I have an impressive wife. I personally am excited for the blog up date as well, to remember what we've been up to for the last few weeks.
You are wonder woman!! You go girl! Good luck with everything!
WOW! I BET!!! Girl you are doing AWESOME. I'm proud of you for balancing all this craziness! :)
Way to go Ang! Keep going! That will be so fun to graduate with Scottie! That's what I wanted to do with Brady (when I graduated from DH school) but he was a bum and didn't walk or get the cap and gown. Excited for the update when things get a little less busy. Love you!
Wow! I'm amazed by you Ang! You can do it. Congrats on being done in June- what an achievement!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGIE!!!!!
Post a Comment