By Popular Demand I am putting some pictures of myself on the blog. I hope you enjoy the baby bump progress from 20 weeks until 27 weeks. I can't believe that I am now in the 3rd trimester and that I only have 13 more weeks to go until I can hold our little one in my arms. I seriously can't wait and get warm fuzzies and a big smile on my face every time I think about her (all the time) and feel her move. Which is happening all the time too and I have nicknamed her my ninja baby!
20 Weeks
24 weeks
Looking at my Baby Girl!!!
27 Weeks
27 weeks
Our Baby Buckeye!!! Here I am with President Gordon Gee!!! The President for the entire Ohio State University. Maddy is meeting a very important man for the first time:)
Our Baby Buckeye!!! Here I am with President Gordon Gee!!! The President for the entire Ohio State University. Maddy is meeting a very important man for the first time:)
I seriously love this man!!! I have meet him several times, but have never had my camera until this Admissions event:) I still remember meeting him for the first time back in 2008 when he asked where I went to undergrad and when I told him BYU, he proudly said"Do you know that I am a Mormon too?" Yep Pres Gee, I sure do know that and it makes me love you only that much more. Seriously, look at this guy and who couldn't love him with his cute little trademark bow tie and round glasses!!!
Here are some other random facts, stories, and pictures about our little Maddy. After we found out she was a girl we went shopping and these adorable shoes are the first thing I bought for her!!! Then when Scottie and I got home he proceeded to do a photoshoot with me holding them. LOL. We both were (are) so excited she is a GIRL!
Love the picture below as I couldn't stop laughing and Scottie just kept taking pictures! This one below is of me pretending Madison is wearing the shoes and walking up my belly LOL.
Another cute story- After stake conference and having lots of little rowdy boys sitting in front of us Scottie leans over and says, "I hope all our kids are girls." It made me laugh, plus I thought it was super cute.
Notice this really cool watch I am wearing??? LOL NOT!!! It was for a pregnancy study that I was in. Even though it wasn't that trendy they paid me to wear it for a week, so I am not complaining!!!
This is is how we told our ward that we were having a baby!!! It was super fun to walk in the room and have everyone realize what our costumes meant!!!
Having our favorite secret out only makes the fun of being pregnant that much more FUN! Being able to openly talk about girl makes our little one seem that much more real and permanent in our lives. I waited until after Thanksgiving to make the announcement at my work official. I have loved seeing every ones reactions. My favorite was when Dr. Kerby teared up when I told him and then he gave me a big hug...he was the only person I was afraid to tell because he told me once to "get a dog and not have kids". He was only joking, but still it made me nervous.
I won the Green Jello for having "The Most Mormon Costume".
All I want for Christmas is a.......
Bob Ironman Running Stroller!!! This was my first major baby purchase and I am soooooooooooo excited!!!
Ok one last story, this one is really cute because it's about Scottie. One night after class Scottie picked me up and had the song Just Fishin Playing. Then he made me listen to it very closely and told me it was about him and Madison and that he was going to take her fishing and that it wouldn't just be about fishing. I totally teared up and almost started crying because I thought that was so cute of him!!! I have included the music video below and you should watch it!!!
WEll that should did it from good old C-Bus. I hope you are all doing well and are enjoying this blessed Holiday Season.






7 comments:
Angie I think you are so amazing! thank you for this post, it made me cry out of joy. I am so happy for you and Scott to have a baby, you guys are going to be the best parents ever. We miss you guys.
This is a great post Ang. I really like that Just Fishin song. I can't believe you are over 6 months pregnant because you don't look it at all.
yeah, for adorable girlie shoes! Are you having a baby shower? I can't wait to get you some cute girlie items... :)
So excited for you babe, you and Scottie are going to be the most wonderful parents on earth! I can't believe how small u are, ur barely showing! And as a mother of soon to be three rowdy boys, i am sorry u had to sit behind them, we always sit in the back row ;) Congratulations again on this wonderful news my dear, and keep the updates coming!
27 weeks in that picture???!!! Honestly that is how I looked at 20 weeks. You are SO lucky. Continuing to be utterly gorgeous even during pregnancy. I popped like a balloon way too soon.
I'm so glad you put this on here, it is so fun to see your beautiful smile and feel your happy heart!
Ang you are the cutest little pregnant lady! You are glowing and it makes me so happy to see you and Scottie this excited and happy!
ps I'm jealous of your BOB!
Post a Comment