WOW I have thought for years about how I would start THIS BLOG POST, and now I don’t know what to say or how to say it. So I guess I will just say SCOTTIE and I are having a BABY!!! We both are so excited for this little miracle in our lives and are thrilled to be parents. Before I go on with any more details I have to tell you all that our BABY is a…..GIRL due March 8th! We are 21 weeks along, and just can’t wait to meet her!

(Thanks Hannah for the adorable announcement!!!)
We have been spoiled and have gotten to have lots of ultrasounds so we have seen our little one at, 7 weeks, 11 weeks, 13 weeks, and 20 weeks. Every time I see her, I am amazed and overcome with relief.
7 Weeks-first time seeing her!!!


(Thanks Hannah for the adorable announcement!!!)
We have been spoiled and have gotten to have lots of ultrasounds so we have seen our little one at, 7 weeks, 11 weeks, 13 weeks, and 20 weeks. Every time I see her, I am amazed and overcome with relief.
7 Weeks-first time seeing her!!!

11 Weeks

13 Weeks- This is my favorite picture! You can see her so well.

20 Weeks- The BEST ultrasound because we found out our baby was a GIRL!!!

Her cute little face!!!

We both feel so grateful and humbled that the Lord is allowing us to be pregnant again and look forward to starting our family. Scottie and I have had a difficult time of wanting this blessing, but not being able to have it. Through this experience of wanting something so badly, having it, then losing it, and wanting it again is something I can never explain or wish upon anyone, but through it I have learned some very valuable lessons. One is that I KNOW I want to be a Mommy more than anything else in the world, and I will cherish all my children because of this experience. Another is that I know my Savior loves me and that the Atonement is real. I have felt the Savior’s love for me and have been comforted at times when no one else could. I have learned to turn to the Lord and trust him and his plan for me and my family.
I am still having a hard time believing this is real and really happening, but I have been feeling our little Maddy move around now for 3 weeks, and she gives me constant reminders that she is not going anywhere. I love feeling her move, it makes me smile every time, and I don't think I will ever get over it!

July 1st- finding out we were expecting!!! It was the greatest day, and I got to surprise Scottie too!

Me at 4 Weeks

Me at 20 Weeks

This picture is an inside joke, but actually means a lot to me. Everyday I have walked by this count down OSU is doing for their new system and have thought..."Heavenly Father I need to be pregnant by day zero (0)". Well as you can tell by this picture and smile on my face I am pregnant by day zero. I know my loving Heavenly Father hears and answers prayers and that he wants to bless us with the desires of our hearts!

13 Weeks- This is my favorite picture! You can see her so well.

20 Weeks- The BEST ultrasound because we found out our baby was a GIRL!!!

Her cute little face!!!

We both feel so grateful and humbled that the Lord is allowing us to be pregnant again and look forward to starting our family. Scottie and I have had a difficult time of wanting this blessing, but not being able to have it. Through this experience of wanting something so badly, having it, then losing it, and wanting it again is something I can never explain or wish upon anyone, but through it I have learned some very valuable lessons. One is that I KNOW I want to be a Mommy more than anything else in the world, and I will cherish all my children because of this experience. Another is that I know my Savior loves me and that the Atonement is real. I have felt the Savior’s love for me and have been comforted at times when no one else could. I have learned to turn to the Lord and trust him and his plan for me and my family.
I am still having a hard time believing this is real and really happening, but I have been feeling our little Maddy move around now for 3 weeks, and she gives me constant reminders that she is not going anywhere. I love feeling her move, it makes me smile every time, and I don't think I will ever get over it!
July 1st- finding out we were expecting!!! It was the greatest day, and I got to surprise Scottie too!
Me at 4 Weeks
Me at 20 Weeks
This picture is an inside joke, but actually means a lot to me. Everyday I have walked by this count down OSU is doing for their new system and have thought..."Heavenly Father I need to be pregnant by day zero (0)". Well as you can tell by this picture and smile on my face I am pregnant by day zero. I know my loving Heavenly Father hears and answers prayers and that he wants to bless us with the desires of our hearts!
Scottie and I are so excited to be parents and can't wait to meet our little Madison Sue!





32 comments:
Congratulations!!!! I am so very excited for you both I just can't stand it! You will be the cutest parents ever. There is nothing greater than being a mother Angie and I'm so thankful it's your turn to experience that. We love you and miss you both! Congrats again! Oh my heart is so full! Love you guys!
Congrats!!! I'm sooooo excited for you both! I completely agree with Amy - you two will be the cutest parents ever! I can't wait to see you, hopefully it's sometime soon! I miss you guys so much! Hugs & Kisses!
This is Scottie, I'm thrilled to soon be a dad. We have looked forward to this for a while and I'm excited to announce it. Angie is going to be an awesome mom.
Angie IS an awesome mom! And you are an awesome dad Scottie J Parker! You are already parents. We wish you the warmest congratulations, we are so glad things are going well in the pregnancy. Thanks for the ultrasound photos, what a fun post to announce Maddy!
We love you!
Congrats that is so amazing! I'm so happy for you guys. Your struggles have only made you two even more amazing people. We love you two & Maddy!
Yay! I have been waiting for this post! Congrats you two! you will seriously make the best parents. Can't wait to see you with a belly. So cute! Hope all continues to go well and we get to see pics along the way. Love the name Madison!
WOOOHOOOO!! That is wonderful news. Angie, girlfriend you are looking so good. Hard to believe from your picture that you are 21 weeks. I am so excited for you guys. A great adventure for sure!
HOORAY HOORAY!! The secret is out! :) I am SO excited! Little Maddy is such a lucky gal to have amazing parents!!! :)
Yay!!! :) I'm so excited!!! Eric and I want to come see you soon. You will be the best mommy ever! Love you!
Congratulations!!! With all of our hearts we send you the warmest happiness! What wonderful news! You are going to be incredible parents! Enjoy those little kicks and all of the other beauties of being pregnant! She must be a special little girl :)
You guys, we are so happy for you, seriously. I am not exaggerating when I tell you that I had tears in my eyes literally as soon as I realized what your post was about. You guys are already fabulous parents and that trend will only continue with the arrival of Madison Sue... you guys deserve all of the joy and I know you will appreciate it that much more because of the waiting you've had to endure. Can't wait to have a baby shower for you! let me know if you need any thing!
HOORAY!! Oh Ang I am SO happy for you! Shouting it from the rooftops happy for you. And I can't believe how far along you are! Congratulations, and I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes smoothly and all is well. My heart is bursting, and I am so excited for you!! Wish we were there to give you a big hug!!
I am so so excited for you! You are going to be such wonderful parents. I have been praying and hoping that this would happen and am so happy for you. I wish we still lived near you so we could be there to see you with your little girl. I miss feeling those kicks and having her so close to me all of the time. It is such a sweet feeling and I'm so happy you are experiencing it! I think carrying a baby is one of the most spiritual experiences. I know you are probably loving it! I can't wait to see pictures of the little one. You will be wonderful parents. Love you guys!
so so so awesome!
Congrats again and again and again!!
We are so excited for you guys, you'll be wonderful parents! Yay for little girls!
Congrats Angie and Scottie!! You guys are going to be amazing parents! I hope that everything is going well!
Conrad and I were SO happy to read this post and get Scottie's text. SO EXCITED FOR YOU! We can't wait to meet little Madison. She is due on our Anniversary! A great day for life. :)
Congratulations Angie and Scott! You look so great Angie. Love the name of your baby girl. And I have to add, I love your haircut! So many big changes! So happy for you.
so happy for you and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair!!!
This just made my day. I'm so thrilled for you! Congratulations!
I'm so happy for you and am SO excited you're having a little girl too :) I'm super jealous that Matt gets to see you guys when he comes to interview, I wish I could see you too! Also, I love your hair cut, I donated 14inches a little over a year ago so my hair is long again now, but yours looks super cute :) How have you been feeling so far? Hopefully not too sick. I only have 10 days left until I'm due, I think its goes by fast. Well hope you're doing well, even though I NEVER write on my blog I'm glad I can read yours :)
Okay I totally thought I had already commented on this post! I'm glad I came back for a second read of this wonderful announcement so I can comment now :) I love this post and it even brought tears of joy to my eyes! I am so happy and excited for you guys! In addition to my phone call and email congrats, I wanted to add my CONGRATS on here too!!! Love you!
CONGRATULATIONS! We are so excited for you. What a wonderful blessing Madison will be in your lives and you will be in hers.
Well, I might get lost in all the comments that have been left, but I just wanted to say again, that I really an happy for you and can't wait to meet her too.
Congratulations you guys! That's awesome news!
Words cannot express how happy I am for you two! My heart sank when I saw this post and thought 'Thank you Heavenly Father for answering their prayers' Tears of joy come to my eyes to know that you have a little miracle on the way. This little girl is so lucky and you two are so blessed! love you tons Angie!
Great to hear! Congrads.
Yay, yay, yay!!! We could not be more elated for you two!!!!!!!!! Congrats!
This is great news! I'm so sorry it has been a struggle for you to get to this point. I hope the rest of your pregnancy is enjoyable and fun. Can't wait to see this new addition.
congrats you two!
Cute post! So happy that things are going better this time around. I love you and am so happy to be an Aunt to someone on our side of the family! Love, April
Angie, Dan just told us the news and also gave us your blog address! I just have to tell you I am tearing up reading this and I am so extremely happy for you. It gives me hope that it will happen for us and so many friends of mine who struggle with fertility problems. :-) The Lord is good to us and I know He is in charge. Also, YOU were pregnant when we stayed with you last August!! And we had no idea how tricky you were being. ;-) CONGRATULATIONS. I know you will be a powerhouse mama. Much love from the Dittos.
Post a Comment