
It has been an awesome summer, full of LOTS of FUN!!! One of my favorite things I have done is go to the water park Zoombezi Bay. This summer is the first time in my life that I have been a season pass holder, and boy oh boy have I loved having access to this park whenever I want! The pics above and below were from an especially fun day at Zoombezi, because Scottie watched all our kiddos so I could go ride the slides with these lovely ladies! We had a great time screaming our hearts out, being children free, and even conquered the blue speed slide!

Here we are pointing at the blue slide, we all conquered. I am not going to lie, I was pretty darn scared to go down that thing, but had great time and managed not to have a heart attacked when I shot out of the tube, got some air, and then went STRAIGHT down!
Another fun summer past time for us has been golfing. We have been able to get out a couple times as a family, and I am so impressed with how well Maddie has done. I guess we are starting her out early.
This particular outing was monumental for me because I got my first ever birdie, and yes, at that moment I did feel like Tiger Woods! Here is a pic of me flashing the number 2 at the hole where my birdie took place.
Bringing Maddie along means we get to have a cart...whoooooooooooot whoooooooo
Us during restaurant week with Scottie's fellow residents and their families. Scottie has a really great group he is working with this year!

Take me out to the ball game- Scottie's program had a family night at the Clippers Baseball game, so we took advantaged of the free tickets and had a fun night watching the game.

Maddie looking pretty stylish as she tries to avoid getting a sunburn (Don't worry I had sunscreen on her too!)

Another golfing trip picture! This has been the best summer ever and I am so thankful for the easy rotations Scottie has had to ease us into residency. I hope Summer decides to linger again this year...





3 comments:
You guys have too much fun, I don't even know what to say :)
I really like the post Angie. We are really having a great summer!
You certainly are having blast of a summer!!! Loving the pictures!
Post a Comment