After
Before- Just seeds
After- The fruit of our labor!!!
Tis the season for gardening!!! I just love this time of year and always look forward to the time when Scottie and I can plant our garden and then reap the rewards of our labors. Well now is the time that we are reaping, and I totally love it! We have had an amazing growing season this year and got our garden into the ground early in May. Then we started watering, weeding, and praying our plants would grow....and they did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have tomatoes (100+), green beans (bags full), peppers (5), cucumbers (too many to count), cantaloupe (3), and lettuce...all my plants (except the lettuce) are still producing too!!! Serisouly, I just love gardening and think it is so amazing to watch things grow!!!
My amazing Hubby getting the soil all ready
Us planting a green pepper plant-speaking of which my plants have done an amazing job this year and I have been getting peppers since late June....normally I don't get peppers until the end of August.
Well there you have it! Another wonderful gardening season under our belts. I can't wait until next year when I will have a home which= a BIGGER GARDEN!





1 comment:
I'm glad I was able to enjoy some of the fruits of your labor! They were delicious!
Post a Comment