Tuesday, July 24, 2012
Maddie Moving All Around!!!
Oh my heart could burst with pride!!! My little baby girl is rolling all around! She has finally figured it out and can roll over from her back to front and vice versa. Watching Maddie roll back to front for the first time today was so fun because I could tell she was so proud of herself for getting it down! Maddie is probably thinking "Watch out Mom, I am going to be move all around now!" I am sure that is the case, and I can't take my eyes off that girl for one second now LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Oh the little stinker, I can't believe she can do all these tricks! Are her eyes turning brown?
What a big girl! I think I really need to see her do it in person,though... :)
She is so cute! Samantha loves her.
Crazy how fast that happens!!
Congratulations on a darling little cruiser!!
xo
She is so cute! Way to go Maddie!!! I loved watching her, and I really loved hearing your voice cheering her on! I can tell how proud you are of your sweet baby girl!
Way to Go Maddie! I am so glad I was able to see it in person! :) Love love love her! You're an incredible momma! So cute to hear your voice on there - Thanks for letting me crash at your place!
Post a Comment