Another month has come and gone and my sweet baby girl is 5 month old today!!! I know I always say this, but I can't believe how quickly time is going by and how big she is getting. I held a newborn in my arms the other day, and almost cried because Maddie has changed soooooooooooooo much and is far from being a newborn (even though she does believe it or not still fit some of her newborn clothes!!!). Just to show you how big she is getting I have attached a 2 week old pic next to her 5 month old pic!!! Can you believe how much she has changed?
5 months *above

2 Weeks *see how much she has changed
Discovering Tinkerbell { Madison="Oh HI there Tink, have you been standing there next to me for the past 5 months???"}- So this 5 month photo shoot was interesting because Madison discovered her Tink and couldn't take her eyes off of her....or her hands either. See below!
"Oh Tink, now that I know how to use my arms and hands, how about you come over here and get a little closer!!!"
"see that's better, now we are up close and personal"
"I can even give you a kiss"
As you can tell, I think Tink and Maddie are going to be great friends.
This past month was a great one and Maddie changed soooooo much!!! Some big milestones include:
*Madison using her arms and hands to grab things.
*Plays with toys and loves to bring them to her mouth
*Goes from side to side while looking at herself in the mirror
*Sits up by herself for 10-30 seconds
*Talks to herself...made sounds that sounded like Dada, even though we have been practicing saying MAMA!!!
*Recognizes her name Madison
*Getting way more mobile!!! and drum roll please............Today at 5 months Madison officially rolled over back to front.
She has been chilling on her side (almost rolling over, but won't pull her arm out since week 16!!!) I caught the roll over on video, so tune in at the very bottom of this post for the video!!!!!!!!! You will see in Maddie moving all around!

5 month old photo shoot in blessing dress-Thanks Steph, you did a great job:)


Maddie and Mommy matching for church-Yes I did plan my outfit around Madison's and I LOVED it!
Check out this cute baby girl's smile!!!
Maddie and Daddy taking naps together.
Here is Madison rolling all around!!! I am so proud of her, and think it was so exciting she finally rolled over today on her 5 month old birthday!





2 comments:
I LOVE that pic of the two of you - her smiles is SO contagious! She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Love her and you!
Madison is such a doll! I love her big smile and her photos is her blessing dress are darling!
Post a Comment