

So I am finally getting around to blogging my own Ohio State Graduation. On June 10th I got to add a MA after my title!!! Walking in Commencement really helped make this degree feel real to me! I guess I am still in shock that I did it, and that I have a Master's Degree now in Educational Administration (I can become a principal....a dream for later). Working for Ohio State has had many benefits for us, and one of them was that I got this degree for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am very thankful I had this opportunity to pursue and farther my education and that the Lord opened this door for me when another closed.
My graduation day was very special because I got to share it with Scottie and my family. My parents and sister's family all came from out of town to help celebrate with us. It was fun to be able to walk with Scottie and take pictures in our robes together.

Me lining up and getting ready to walk into The Ohio State Football Stadium!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooooooooooooooo cool.

Inside the stadium
This is where I sat. I am under the Willis sign to the left of the big screen.

Scottie and I together...I think we were both so happy for this day to come that we didn't even realize how scorching hot it was!!! (OK maybe we noticed a little....especially dressed in black!!!)
The graduates getting their degrees. They saved the Master's candidates for last.....so I am in the very end of the line in this picture.
Here I am in the middle waving at the camera!!! My sister got a great pic!!!
I have the AP on my hat (above)and I am getting video recorded saying "I am graduating from OSU with my Masters and I had a Buckeye Baby!" I am especially proud of that last part!
The graduates with their degrees!!! I love that OSU gives you your actual diploma!!! It's fun to have the real thing in your hands on graduation day.
Yippee!!!!!!!!!! We did it.
Showing off our hoods!!! Noticed the scarlet and gray!
Group shot!!! I just love how great my sister's kids were!!! They each have me wrapped around their little fingers.
Me with my parents. They both did a great job of making me feel so important and did a wonderful job of praising my accomplishment. Man, even at 27 it still feels so good to have your parents be proud of you!
Us with the cute kids!!!
Me and my Sister April. Thanks for coming down sis and for making me feel so special!
The graduates showing some O-H-I-O pride with our parents!
Carmen Ohio
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
And songs to Alma Mater raise
While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
Time and change will surely (truly) show
How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!
Love this picture my Mom took of us leaving. Even though we are ending our careers as official Buckeyes we will always be Buckeyes at heart and will always have a special bond with this University. It truly has changed us for the better, Go Bucks!





8 comments:
congratulations, Ang. This really is a HUGE accomplishment, especially given the fact that your hubby was in med school AND you had a baby in the middle. You are incredible!
... and any school lucky enough to get you as a principle better count its blessings!
could you even be more amazing?! you just blow me away ange, Congrats to the both of you, what a major accomplishment!!!
Congrats on this wonderful achievement!!! I remember being roommates and you saying that your dream job would be to be a principal, and now you have everything in line to achieve that when the time is right. I love that you and Scottie got to take pictures in your hoods together too! Way to go guys!
So awesome! You truly are amazing! You went to school full time, worked full time, and had a baby before you even finished it all! All while supporting Scottie in his huge accomplishment too. AMAZING!! You rock girl!
WAY TO GO Angie! I'm so happy for you! Amazing accomplishments - congratulations!
Congratulations Angie! You guys have had a heck of a 2012 already! What a great reward for all your hard work. When are you moving back to Utah? I can't believe maddie is so big already, I want to meet her so bad!!! I'm hoping it's going to be September! Love you so much babe!
Congratulations Angie! You guys have had a heck of a 2012 already! What a great reward for all your hard work. When are you moving back to Utah? I can't believe maddie is so big already, I want to meet her so bad!!! I'm hoping it's going to be September! Love you so much babe!
Wow Angie!! Congratulations!! I am so happy for you! I admire you so much for all that you do!
Post a Comment