Monday, July 2, 2012

Madison's 4 month happenings!!!

Madison Sue- 4 Months Old with Tinkerbell

Check out that adorable smile!!!

Look at Madison's shifty eyes....she is getting sneaky and is up to something...

Taking down Tink..." if I am going down you're coming with me!"

It was a fun month full of many exciting things including:
Madison's blessing

Her Parents' Graduations from OSU





Her Daddy's 29th birthday

Scottie in the birthday circle

Meeting Her Parker Grandparents for the first time

Meeting Her Grandpa Hansen for the first time

Getting to see cousins again!!!

Going to Hocking Hills for the first time, and being a trooper going around everywhere!

Us at Old Man's Cave

Grandpa Groovey's signature move

Madison sound asleep in her baby carrier


Showing some O-H-I-O pride

Kirtland, OH with both sets of Grandparents.

Us in front of the Kirtland Temple

Maddie showing off her Buckeye pacifier from Gpa Hansen

Celebrating Father's Day- Madison and I made A World's Best Dad short for Scottie with Maddie's hand prints on it. Needless to say we got a little carried away and got ourselves covered in paint...don't worry though the shirt still came out really cute!

Getting cleaned up after our painting endeavor

Scottie aka Daddy opening his Father's Day gifts

Next up: Frizbee golf


4 Month old shots....Madison was so brave and did a great job getting her shots. She even was willing to give me a smile after!

Madison's Room- Scottie and I are making the office into the nursery since we will be staying for a year. We have been spending our free time getting a crib, refinishing Madison's furniture, and painting her wall!!! I am excited to see how it all comes together and I will be posting pictures of the final product soon.



Madison is a delight to have in our home and is growing right in front of our eyes!!!
Some of her Milestones this month include:
*Sitting and standing with help
*holding head up on her own
*rolling over all the time
*grabbing toys
*blowing spit bubbles (her favorite past time...not mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!) her clothes are dripping with slobber LOL.
*Sleeping 12-13 hours a night and still napping great
*AND still smiling and laughing all the time.
Maddie has sure helped complete our family and brings so much joy into our lives!!!

No comments: