Monday, June 25, 2012

Meet the newest family member!!!!!!!!!!!!! Newer than Maddie!

We bought a car today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a little in shock that we actually left the dealership with a car TODAY because Scottie and I are both so indecisive and take forever when making big decisions! We both felt good about this silver Honda CR-V so we went for it!

Here we are with our new ride! And below we are pictured with Curt...our wonderful salesman who got us a steal of a deal!

Welcome to the family new CR-V....name to follow. We have to get to know her first... I am kinda liking the silver bullet tho LOL!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

That's so great guys! Maddie will be safe in it too :)

Amber Smith said...

Yay!! Now you can come over for play dates and girls nights even when Scott isn't home.

Steph said...

Yay! Congratulations! That is very exciting! So much for getting a "junker" huh? ;0) isn't that one of you dream cars? Way to go! It's awesome! I am a bit jealous.

HDVB said...

Looks fabulous! Glad you guys don't have to share anymore! :)