
June 3rd was a special day for our family because we blessed our sweet baby girl Madison. Scottie gave Madison a beautiful blessing and we were surrounded by family and friends for the special event. It was a lovely day and I am so grateful to have this beautiful baby girl in our lives. She really is an angel who radiates purity and I am so thankful to be her mother:) Enjoy all the pictures below taken by my amazing friend Steph!


Me and Maddie


The blessing group. Our parents and friends (Terri and Sue from work).


My parents. Grandpa and Grandma Hansen with Madison

Scottie's Parents with Madison






Scottie with his baby girl


Madison below with her admirer Bridger....I am already match making LOL.

We are loving having our parents in town and are having so much fun having them interact with Madison! Stay tuned for Scottie's Medical School graduation, birthday, and my MA graduation.





3 comments:
She was absolutely stunning (as was her mom) and Scott gave her a beautiful blessing. I'm glad I was there for it. I am so glad you were able to have so much family here too. What a special day.
PS. I am sure Bridger was going in for a kiss... If only mom wouldn't have intervened ;0)
She's beautiful Angie! Awesome pictures!
Beautiful! Baby, Mommy, Daddy and family! Just BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment