Monday, May 28, 2012

Madison's 3 Month Happenings


Madison Facts:

Smiles on demand all the time and totally melts my heart
Coos on demand and will talk back and forth with me!
Laughs every now and then....Maddie laughs more at Scottie than me! She also likes when he sings to her
Sneezes 3 times in a row almost every time
My shorty (2-3rd percentile for height...takes after her Mom), but moved up to the 45th percentile for weight.

Pushes up on arms when having tummy time and almost rolled over. (since I first started this post, she has rolled OVER!!! (did so on 5-29-12)


Tracks really well and watches Mom and Dad leave the room now. I feel like I have to sneak out of the room so she doesn't know I am leaving her!

The MOST EXCITING FACT IS this.... Madison is an amazing sleeper and sleeps between 10-12 hours a night, straight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok scratch that...

the MOST MOST MOST EXCITING DEVELOPMENT... is that Madison rolled over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Month old Madison with her Tinkerbell!!! She is getting so big

This past month was a fun one for us and included many exciting firsts! My first official Mother's Day, our first family vacation with Maddie, Scottie's last day of Med School (surprise party), Our 6 year wedding anniversary with a Baby, Maddie's first movie theater experience, First Ocean and Pool experience, and so much more!

Me with my Baby Girl on Mother's Day. Scottie did a wonderful job of making sure I felt loved and spoiled by both him and Madison. We celebrated in Florida and Maddie gave me the beautiful Mom necklace that I am wearing!

Check out that yawn!!!

First pool experience. I was so happy to discover that Madison liked the water!

The Parker Family took our first vacation ever with our 11 week old Maddie and went to Florida!!! We got to stay at my co-workers condo right on the beach and loved every minute of our time on vacation, relaxing, beach bumming, and eating amazing food!

Madison touching the ocean for the first time!!! I was soooooooooo excited about it.

It was so fun to watch her reaction when the ocean waves would come in over her little toes! The first one startled her, but she warmed up to it after a while.

Happy beach bumming family of three!!!

Doesn't my Baby Girl just look so cute!


The board walk- there is this amazing board walk in Florida that we tried to run on everynight! I probably told Scottie a hundred times, that I thought it was sooooooooooo dreamy!!! It really was:) Madison and Me on one of our family runs.

Going on a family run- I am currently training for the Akron Marathon!!!

Out to dinner to celebrate our wonderful marriage of 6 years! It was so fun to get to celebrate in Florida this year with MADISON!!! We went to the Cheesecake Factory, took some family pictures, and had a great time.

Madison meeting her BFF-Lyla for the first time. These gals are just 5 weeks apart!

Had to document our matching outfits. We both wore leopard print to church:)

Celebrating Scottie's Last Day of Med School- Maddie and I threw Scottie a surprise party in honor of his completion of Med School. It was so fun to celebrate and we are so proud of Scottie.

Scottie walking in and getting a big SURPRISE!!!

Family pic at the party.


Scottie cutting his OSU cake

Some party goers! It was nice to have such a large group to celebrate with us.

THE COLLEGE OF DENTISTRY- I always call Maddie my OSU Baby because we like to visit my office so often. This past month's visit I remembered to bring my camera.

Dr. Seghi and Madison

Madison with Drs. McGlumphy, Reader, and Chaudhry

Dr. Campagni and Maddie- I just love bringing her in because some of my co-workers haven't held a baby in years....like 20+ years!

Terri and Maddie

My Grad Pros peeps!!! I have loved helping with the Grad Pros program and will miss hanging out with all these great people. When I brought Madison to Grad Pros, Dr. Heshmati decided to do a foot mold of Maddie. It turned out really cute and now I have precious mold of Madison's foot to keep forever!


Doing the foot mold! Madison never ceases to amaze me...she just sat there quietly while we stuck her foot in cold goop LOL.


Madison with Connie

Madison with just some of her adoring fans! I just have how everyone showers her with love and wants to admire her, when she visits the good old College of Dentistry.

Being a Mom is the most amazing blessing in the whole world, and I love watching each phase of my Baby Girl's life! I just can't get over how quickly time is passing by, and before you know it I will be doing a 4 month update!

2 comments:

daniela said...

Love that you guys make time to do things as a family already. So very fun!! She is getting so big and is SO DARN CUTE!!

HDVB said...

OH so cute - my has she GROWN! It's crazy how fast these girls decide to grow up!