The group- Madison, Me, Kelli, and Frost
Madison and Frost's first car ride together. I think they liked it and realized they are going to be BBFs.
The brown bears were super active while we were there, and were probably the most fun thing to watch. Notice the brown bear approaching Madison! He wanted to come check my little chunky monkey out!
This brown bear sure liked my cutie pie! He probably would have gobbled her up, if he could.
Still checking Maddie out for lunch
Cool pic of the polar bear huh? One of these days I am going to catch them in the water!
Mommy and Maddie. It is so fun to call myself Mom!!!
Madison is enjoying her time at the zoo if you can't tell...she even had her jungle blanket and monkey shirt on for the occasion.
Kelli, Frost, Me, and Madison in front of the cheetah
Loved the fact that this Ape was just spread out taking a nap! Notice how it's feet are crossed?
Kelli and Frost in front of the BIG MAN of the gorillas. A very cute picture of these two gals if you ask me!
Madison waking up just in time for us to leave the zoo LOL. We had a great time on our "Parent Play Date" or I mean "Kids play date!





1 comment:
I'm so glad you loved the zoo Mommy Angie :) We just got bears back at our zoo, they have a new habitat!
Post a Comment