Thursday, April 26, 2012

Madison's 2nd month happenings!!!

Our little Tink at 6 Weeks old with her Tinkerbell

Madison is 2 months old already and I still can't believe how quickly she is growing and changing. The most exciting thing about this last month is that Madison has started to smile at us, and each smile seriously melts my heart. She could be the naughtiest baby in the whole world (which she is not, in fact I think she is the best baby in the whole world) and I would still do anything for her for one of those precious smiles. We also had a fun month by getting out of the house and visiting my office (it was fun to show Maddie off to all my co-workers), going to the zoo, going to church, the mall, celebrating Easter, and having some fun play dates with friends. I really feel so blessed to spend so much time with Madison and feel kinda guilty that I get to stay home with her. I keep telling Scottie that I feel like I am on vacation, and I don't want that feeling to go away!!! I guess I owe a big thank you to Maddie for making my stay-home mom life so great!

Madison is all chunked out if you can't tell. Her most recent nickname is "My Chunky Monkey".

Madison having some play time below. I don't think she has quite figured out how she feels about tummy time yet. Sometimes she loves it and other times she can't stand it! Any tips??? This picture also makes me laugh because Madison has started to discover her hands and I think she wants to be a thumb sucker!!! See she is sucking on her hand!

Madison wearing one of my old sleepers and looks so darn cute in it! I love that my Mom kept so many of my old clothes and that Madison can wear them. It makes me all sentimental.

Oh yes...don't you just love the fact that there is enough hair on Maddie's head for me to put a bow in it already? It makes her Mama proud:)

I think she really liked the flash in this picture.


MY BLESSING DRESS! Yep that is right Madison is wearing my blessing dress (and yes it was pink). A couple of Sundays ago I dressed her up in my old dress and had fun telling everyone at church that it used to be mine! Hard to think I was ever that little.


7 weeks with Tinkerbell.

A photo shoot with ME! I am just loving the fact that she is wearing my dress!!!



Look at this big cheesy grin! I just love them soooooooooo much!!! Man alive

Some more cute pictures of Madison Sue! Probably my favs in this dress.


And best for last! My ultimate favorite below. Just look at that smile! Toooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for being so easy to love Madison. Stay tuned for her 2 month stats....the doctors appointment is on Thursday.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh wow, those big cheesy grins are GORGEOUS!!! Who do you think she looks like?

The Palmers said...

She is so super cute, I loved meeting her yesterday!!

Scott Parker said...

I love the pictures, glad you're doing such a good job of taking all of them.