Maddie smiling (aka yawning) because she is getting to meet Aunt April and her cousins for the first time!!! My sister made a trip down from Michigan to meet Madison when she was 2 weeks old.
Aunt April and Madison
All the cousins!!! Best pic we could get, and I kinda like it....ok REALLY like it!
Maddie and Emmy
Maddie and Jordie
Maddie and Andrew (notice her yawn again! Too cute)
Best group pic! Thanks for coming down April and kids, it was fun to see you and have you meet Madison!
First St. Patrick's Day. I made sure Madison was wearing green, so she didn't get pinched! She is about 3 weeks old.
First Sunday outfit. Daddy gave a talk in church....so that meant Maddie and I got to break our 4 week quarantine and go to sacrament meeting to watch him speak. He did a great job and I had fun getting to show off my 3 week old Miss Maddie Sue!
4 Weeks old with Tinkerbell. She has changed so much from when we first took her picture with Tinkerbell and I can't believe it. I want to freeze her in time to keep her from getting bigger!!! It's so bitter sweet...I want all the fun developmental stuff like smiling and cooing, but want to keep the cute, squishy and cuddly newborn stage forever.
OK the picture below is one Madison might kill me for later on but she is cross eyed and I LOVE it.
Nap time with Daddy. I just love when Scottie comes home because he wants to spend time with his Baby Girl and this is how I often find them:
Scottie put the OSU football there!!! Too classic.
1 month old means shot time!!! This is me pointing at her shot spot! Madison took her shot like a champ, and made her Mama proud....actually I hated it, I can't stand needles so I felt so bad for her! Luckily Scottie was there to be brave for me.
Did you notice that this is the same dress Maddie wore at 2 weeks when she meet her cousins??? 2 lbs makes a big difference! (I did have the dress pulled up so you could see her battle wound from where she got her shot on her leg....so I guess these pictures might be a little bit deceiving). Stay tuned for this little chunky monkey's 2nd month's happenings!





2 comments:
I did notice it was the same dress and you are right, those 2 lbs make a big difference! She looks just beautiful and I love all the head decor, it's awesome! I'm sad our schedules didn't work to skype today :(
She looked so teeny next to Emmy in the cousin pic... and she is so beautiful! I told you Sunday that I liked her lil cry, but I can just imagine she makes a whole slew of adorable noises to keep you entertained!
Post a Comment