Monday, April 23, 2012

Easter

The happy family of 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Easter was especially great this year because we have Madison to celebrate it with. She is such a blessing in our lives and we are so thankful to have her! Every time I looked at Maddie on Easter Sunday I teared up with gratitude to my Savior for her. Going through the trial of trying to get her here has helped me learn to rely on my Savior that much more, and to love and appreciate his Atonement for me. I feel like I have such a personal connection to the Atonement now, and will always be grateful for my big brother, Jesus Christ who look upon him my sins, pains, and sorrows. I know Christ knows exactly how to comfort us when no one else can and I am forever in bet to him for such a precious gift.

Look at Madison's face in these two pictures... Too funny! She just cracks me up:)


Madison with proud Daddy

Madison having a heart to heart with her adoring Mommy, as she looks into my eyes and pierces my HEART!

Look what the Easter Bunny brought us this year!

I don't think Maddie liked the grass that much.


Easter Photo shoot...I took way to many pictures and have to share a few of them because her facial expressions are just too classic to pass up. I feel like I can narrate what each look means! LOL.

Really Mom...we are doing this again? More pictures?

Ok I am giving in and will give you an adorable pose.



Hmmm....I am just thinking about how cute I am, and I bet my Mom wants to kiss my cheeks right now.

Yep, I am now thinking I am done with this photo shoot!

Getting more desperate to be done!

OK I AM DONE!!!

Thanks Mom for my binky and for being done! NOW FEED ME:)

We enjoyed our Easter and were thankful for good friends to celebrate such an important holiday with.

5 comments:

linzi said...

So sweet. I love that photo of her with her finger on her chin :) adorable!! You look so happy! I'm so happy for you :)

Anonymous said...

So adorable! She's getting so big & is still just as precious as ever!

Megan said...

Oh my, you can see the pure joy in your face, Ang! That little Maddie is one lucky girl to have you for her mommy!

Anonymous said...

Angela,

I loved the pictures of my 4th Grandchild and 2nd Granddaughter. The narration cracked me up and you probably got what she was thinking right. You and Scottie are great parents. I am looking forward to seeing Maddie in just 6 more weeks. I am super proud of you and Scottie and now you know how proud your mother and I have always been of you. Love Dad.

Amber Smith said...

So cute Angie!! I need to come see her! My kids were sick for quite awhile after she was born and I didn't want to risk it in case I was carrying it. I was thinking about you recently and how I need to come visit and then what do you know, Makenzie gets sick! Ugh! I'll call you as soon as she's better. Love ya!