

Scott Jay Parker became Dr. Parker, MD on June 7th!!! It was an especially special day for him because it was his birthday as well. Our wonderful parents were here to celebrate with us and we all had a fun time participating in the many activities OSU had planned for their med student graduates. My head is still spinning and I can't believe that it is all said and done and that 4 years has come and gone already. The Ohio State University will always be a special place for us and we will be forever Buckeyes.
The group enjoying the BBQ lunch
Scottie accepting his major awards at the honors reception!!!
Us with the Harzmens. Dr. Harzmen hooded Scottie later on that night.
family picture time!
Scottie with Dr. Kirsch
Family pic in the student union building

Class of 2012- marching into graduation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



My camera didn't take great pictures in the dark:( bummer....but at least I have the memories. Here is Scottie being hooded above and then smiling at me as he walked off the stage as Dr. Scott Jay Parker. I will never forget hearing the announcement.... "Dr. Scott J Parker, Cum Laude". It was so exciting to hear that for the first time!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also I am so proud of Scottie for working so hard and for graduating in the top of his class.
Posing as Dr. Parker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Madison is thinking..." My Daddy is a Doctor!!! He isn't going to give me shots now... Is he???"
Us with the Harris Family and Allen Family
The proud Doctors with their BABY GIRLS!!!
The bros of Med School.
And the wives...love how we snagged the boys hats???
I will miss these wonderful people that we have been blessed to know for 4 years.
Group shot. It was so great to have our parents with us. Thanks Hansens and Parkers for coming out!!! We miss you.
So there you have it. My amazing Scottie Jay is a DOCTOR!!! And here he is with his graduation gift...new golf clubs.
Dr. Parker, I am so proud of you for your hard work and determination for the past 4 years. Not only were you an amazing med student, but you were a great husband (father at the very end) and friend too. I love you and CONGRATS!!!





3 comments:
my favorite was when you included 'happy birthday' in your shout out at the hooding. :)
Yay!! Congrats Dr. Parker!!!!! What an amazing accomplishment!!!!! Please do tell him we our proud of him too! Where is your residency going to be? We need to chat soon, I Santana update on that sweet little Madi Sue!!!
Hooray! Those boys did it! :) I'm so proud of them! No on to the next stage of life! Can't believe 4 years went by so quickly!
Post a Comment