Friday, December 21, 2012

The END

As much as I hate to say it, this is THE END for this blog:(

I have apparently reached my uploading limit!!! Booooooooooo whoooooooooooo! I had no idea blogger restricted your storage access, but I found out they do:( So to keep my blogging world alive and to keep all my adoring fans happy (LOL), I have started a new blog called scottieandangie2.blogspot.com. You can follow our adventures there! Coming soon to the new blog will be Madison's 10 month update.

For now I am going to include the link to the new blog and maybe post something on this blog, once I have posted on the other one. A lot of work for me...but worth it until you all make the switch!

http://scottieandangie2.blogspot.com/

Sad to say it, but this is THE END!!!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

That happened with my blog too! Bummer. I did find out, though, that there's a picture limit only by email address (not blog address). So if you have a different gmail address you can post under, you just add that email address as an administrator on your blog and you post from that email. Then your picture limit starts over so it should last another several years! If you've already switched over then it's no biggie, but just thought I'd pass on the info in case you want to keep the same blog address.