Christmas Eve- We had coupons for all you could bowl on Christmas Eve, so we took advantage of the offer and bowled 6 games! Madison did a great job and even had fun watching us bowl.
We did a silly round of bowling and this is me throwing the ball behind my back...didn't do to bad either I might add.
Scottie's good form!
Us all together!!!
Skyping with Uncle Elder Austin Hansen. I was so excited that we got to Skype with my brother who is in Brazil serving a mission for our church because it was his first time getting to see my Miss Maddie Sue! They had a great time seeing each other, and Maddie was extra good and showed him all her tricks (ie. clapping, waving, etc). One of the things I loved most during our stay-cation was sleeping in every morning and then having a big breakfast all together. Scottie made breakfast almost every single day he was home! I was spoiled and loved it.
Christmas Day!!!- It was so fun to have just the three of us and figure out how we wanted to do Christmas. We had breakfast, checked out our stockings, and opened presents. We just loved watching Madison with her gifts, and were pleasantly surprised with how well she did with her first Christmas and encounter with gifts. She even opened several of her gifts...almost all by herself.
Our Christmas Cutie
Madison with her Christmas stocking
Daddy with his stocking
Mommy with her stocking
Madison with her first gift (a baby doll). I ripped open the top corner and she got the rest of the present out all by herself! She wanted that doll and we were impressed with how well she did.
Maddie checking out her doll. Dad had the honor of getting all the toys out of their boxes....those toy companies sure get them in there good!!!!!!!!!!!!!Scottie being excited with the fishing journal I got him. I even recorded some of our favorite fishing memories together in there for him already.
Maddie getting out her Christmas dress from G-ma Karen
Me with my favorite Christmas gift...a video monitor. Now I can spy on my Miss Maddie whenever I want!!!!!!!!!!! I am totally in love with it.
Scottie and Maddie opening her gift from G-ma Tracy.
Scottie with some Christmas moolah!!!
and finally a favorite family tradition, this pic. Growing up my parents always had us (my siblings) line up and take a picture on the stairs from youngest to oldest before we could go in and look at our Christmas presents...so we are keeping the tradition alive and doing it on our family too. Maddie, Mommy, and Daddy. Merry Christmas All, and Happy New Year! We are so blessed and hope this next year brings everyone much happiness.





1 comment:
What a fun Christmas!! Super fun to start your own traditions, and how nice that Scottie was able to be home for it all, what a Christmas Present. I can't believe how big Maddie has gotten....shoot, before we know it our babies will be 1 yrs old (Carson is only 2 weeks away). Where did the time go? for reals!! You look great girl, and I love that we have our blogs to keep up with eachother :) Love ya Vevs
Post a Comment