Friday, February 22, 2013

Valentine's Day

 It was my year to plan our day of love!!! We had a great time spoiling each other, getting dolled up, getting a sitter, and going out to eat. Then after dinner we kept partying by going to Dave and Busters. We had fun playing some games there and even won a Brutus the Buckeye doll for Maddie!
 Scottie's day started off with a heart attack from me! Lucky for me he accepted and decided to be my Valentine:)
 My day started out with a flower and chocolate surprise from Scottie. In Scottie's card he told me he wanted to kiss my two lips, so he got me tulips. Clever huh? LOL.
 We both came up with fun ways to give our V-day gifts to each other, and here is Scottie with his Valentines remember when game. (it was like memory, and every time he got a match, he got to open a gift). Scottie's theme for me was a few of our favorite things in Columbus. So hard to believe we only have a little over 3 months here:( I am so sad!!!

 Us after we dropped Maddie off with her sitter. Thanks Linzi!!!
 At dinner- We went to a Chinese Cameron Mitchel restaurant. It was super yummy and we loved the decor and atmosphere of the place.
 See...check out those hanging red lanterns!!!
 Scottie showing off his chop stick skills
 and me reading my fortune.
 The partying then continued with the after party at Dave and Busters. We changed and had some fun playing giant connect 4, doing motorcycle races, playing some skeeball, along with many other fun arcade games. We even got enough tickets to bring home a sweet prize for our baby girl!
 Our Valentine's Angel-wearing Dad's heart attack!!! ( Can't post with out a pic of Maddie)
I am so grateful for the sweet husband I have in my life, and feel blessed to get to spend eternity with him! Maybe that sounds cheesy, but it is so true. " I am in love, I am in love, I am in love, and I don't care who knows! (Buddy the Elf)." Hope everyone's day of LOVE was amazing!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you guys know how to celebrate! You look beautiful!