Saturday, February 23, 2013

Madison's 1st Birthday!!!

It's true my Miss Maddie Sue is a year old today! AND YES, I am in complete denial about it. The year has past so quickly right in front of my eyes, and I am sitting here thinking where has all the time gone. I have loved each day with Madison and feel so happy she has allowed me to experience the joys of motherhood.


 We have had a fun time partying and celebrating her BIG TIME birthday. We started the celebrations yesterday with a friend party, and were so happy with the amazing turn out of our supportive friends.
Party Decorations- I decided to try to go all out and even started a pintrest account so I could get ideas for my sweet baby girl's birthday.
 The Food Spread
 The birthday decor

 I displayed pictures of Madison all throughout the house from day one to year one. Kinda the birthday party theme. Above are all the Tinkerbell pictures on display for our party guests.
Here are some of the fun pics from the party- Madison did a great job putting on an awesome show of eating her cake and opening her presents! Here she is below enjoying her cake!!!
 Digging right in!!! Her party day was the first time I let her have sugar and I think she liked it very much, in fact I think she LOVED it.
 Hmmmmmm are all these people watching me! Yep they are baby girl, and good job entertaining them:)
 More please!
 
 Daddy video recording the event.
 Getting a face full!!! LOL.
The proud parents!
Next up the presents!!!

 Maddie in the birthday circle- and check it out she is opening up her own presents and taking the tissue paper out to get to what is inside. Smart girl!!!
 
 Madison's good friend aka boyfriend in 15 years...moving in to give her a birthday kiss...
 Yep, there it is the BIRTHDAY KISS!!!! One lucky girl:)
 Check it out- Maddis is crawling inside to get out the surprise gift from DAD. 
 A baby cell phone!
Love this pic- Maddie's got one present under her arm and is reaching for another. Smart girlie!!! Both gifts are from her awesome Grandmas!!!
 Maddie with Gpa and Gma Hansen's b-day card.
Playing with her new phone from Dad.

 Today- Daddy has had to work so I have had fun spoiling Maddie, and have been documenting the entire day by video taping her and taking pictures. That way when Daddy gets home we can show him what we have been up to. Here's our summary (Morning Waking up,Bath time,Party at friends,Playing with new presents, Talking with grandparents and cousins, and Getting tons of kisses and loves from the people who love her MOST (Mom and Dad)!!!
 Good morning birthday girl!!!  You are 1 year old today!
 Her famous side pose
 Posing by the stairs and looking so cute
 Checking out her birthday loot
 The Birthday Girl with Tink. (her 12 month update will be coming soon)
 Looking cute!
 Maddie listening to her cousins singing happy birthday to her!!!
 Daddy is home!!! Having fun playing together.
Now off to bed! We sang happy birthday instead of the usual good night song! It was a great day:)
Happy Birthday Madison. Thanks for making this past year so wonderful for US!

4 comments:

Steph said...

So much fun!! I still can't believe she is one!! She is adorable! I love the birthday kiss ;0) and the decorations were so cute!! It looked amazing!

HDVB said...

Happy Birthday sweet sweet Madison! Looks like you were we'll taken care of! Love you!

Amber Smith said...

Happy Birthday Madison!! I'm so sorry we didn't end up making it! Wish we could have been there! Shane says we should name our next girl Madison :) I'll call you sometime soon so we can get together! Makenzie wants Madison to come play and I am LONG overdue on Angie-time :)

Natalie Bergin said...

And what a beautiful birthday girl she is.