Saturday, March 2, 2013

Madison's 12 Month Happenings

 Wow a year old already! It's been a great year for sure, def one of our BESTS! Scottie and I can't get over this little girl, and know she has stolen our hearts forever. We love being her parents and had a really fun month with her. As I was taking her Tinker Bell pics, I thought will this be my last photoshoot???? I decided I am not ready to let it go, and will still bust Tink out to take pictures of Maddie next to her from time to time.
The Big 1 Year Old next to Tinker Bell
 Clapping and looking so cute for the camera
 Then deciding she is much to "old" to be sitting so still next to Tink
And finally showing Tinker Bell who is boss, after sitting next to her for a YEAR!!!
Maddie's latest STATS and FACTS
Weight- 17 Lbs 3 Oz (3rd percentile) - Maddie did gain 3 lbs in the last 3 months, so the doc was impressed by that!
Height- 27 inches (3rd percentile)- Maddie almost grew 2.5 inches!!! She is now upgraded to 3-9 month pants, as her 0-3 mo pants are high waters LOL!!!
Head-  44.5cm (40th percentile)
 New Skills-
  • THE COOLEST- Madison can point to Mom, Dad, and Herself in a family picture when asked, "Where is Mom?"  "Where's Dad, Where's Madison?" The doc said it's an 18 month old skill!!! I guess I am raising a genius:)
  • Likes to put things inside of containers and then take em out (ie. blocks inside a bucket, and then taking all the blocks out)
  • Holds two objects in her hands and then claps them together
  • Figured out she can lay on her stomach to get things out of her reach (ie. laying on her tummy to get a ball under the couch)
  • Likes to put food in Mom's mouth
  • Cruising on everything- Most recent are the walls of the house.
  • Had sugar for the first time at her party and loved it!
  • Likes cows milk and takes a bottle 3 times a day
Pictures from this past month
 Maddie wearing Mommy's necklace
 Looking so cute and acting shy
 Now flashing that cute smile
 Wearing her new coat
 Turning the pages of her book
 V-day cutie
And finally a birthday princess picture!!! More pictures of her birthday cake photo shoot will be coming soon!

1 comment:

VEVA said...

Oh my goodness, what a little sweetie Pie!!! She is to DIE for!! I love the pics of her in the pearls, they are seriously the CUTEST thing on her. What a fun little bday!! Wow, are our kids really this old :(. Crazy how time goes sooooo much faster with these cute little kiddos huh. She is beautiful Angie, and so danty, I love it!! :)