Friday, March 29, 2013

Madison's 13 Month Happenings

So I couldn't help myself and had to do a 13 month photoshoot with Maddie and Tink. Madison couldn't sit still so the pics are even more priceless, and I can't look at them without laughing. She just loves to move!!!
Maddie with Tinker Bell
My Wiggle Worm
Madison- " Come on over here Tink"
 Madison-"Are we done yet Mom?"
 Madison- "Walk the plank Tinker Bell"

 Madison- "Just kidding, I LOVE you Tink"
Here are some facts about Maddie and pictures of our month together.
  • Learned how to fold her arms and say Amen
  • Says baby and uh-ohhh (loves to drop things and then say uh-ohhhhh)
  • Gives her baby doll hugs and kisses
  • Dances
  • Walks with her walker and stands alone (not for very long though)
  • Had her first peanut butter and jelly sandwich, it was a big hit!
 St. Patrick's Day- notice the green bows for church
 Looking so cute
 St. Patrick's Day- wearing green with Mom
 Maddie showing off her walking skills
 Love this pic-Maddie was done taking pics and was ready for her NAP!
 I babysat for a friend and Maddie sat by the baby almost the whole time and kept pointing and saying, "Baby, baby, baby." It was really cute.
 Maddie having a play date with her BFF Reese. These girls play so well together and I love how they love each other.
 Just sitting side by side and having fun putting blocks in the pail!
 One of our monthly highlights was getting to go have lunch with Dr. Parker and listen to his presentation on his medical mission to Africa. It was so fun to see my husband interact with his colleagues and to hear him announced as Dr. Parker. I still can't believe that some times!
 Maddie having another play date with her boyfriend Bridger!!! What am I going to do when we both move???
 Scottie and Daniel at the Jazz game. They made it on TV for their sweet Jazz outfits!!!
 Maddie at Bridger's 2nd birthday party. Here she is above getting ready to take a swing at the pinata.
And finally a picture of Maddie with her fellow girl friends (all so close in age). We took a pic all together during the summer, and now these girls are walking and moving all over the place so it was hard to get them to hold still! LOL. Good times. More pics to come of Maddie's smash cake and 1 year old photos.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness, these are so much fun! I think my favorite is the one with angle helping her stand on the rug in the kitchen, something sure was making her happy about that! Love you guys so much :)