Sunday, June 2, 2013

Madison's 15 Month Happenings

It's already time again for another update on this cutie of mine!
ONE WORD to describe Madison= BUSY
Her photo shoot with Tinker Bell, just supports this claim! Scottie and I couldn't get her to hold still:)  and yes it took both of us to get these pics of her!!!
 Stats:
After Maddie's 15 month appointment she
Weighs in at 19 lbs 13 oz (5%) went up 2 percent!!!
Height 27.5 in (3%) Gonna be short like MOM!!!

New Skills:
"Walks"
Holds her own PBJ sandwiches
Starting to use a spoon
Points at objects when asked where they are and can follow simple commands like, "Bring baby to Mommy or put your bottle in the sink"
Transitioning to 1 nap
Talks on the phone (Maddie will use anything that remotely looks like a phone, and hold it up to her ear, say hello, and then proceed to babble). I totally love this and think it is sooooooooooooooo very cute.

New Words:
SAID FIRST 2 WORD SENTENCE- "Hi Dad"
Bubbles
Pretty
Puppy
All words: Mom, Dad, Baby, Bottle, Amen, Hi, Helllo, Uh-oh, Nana, Weeeeeeee (while on swings), yah, and bye

Here are some pictures to capture all the fun we have had since Maddie's last update (2 months ago)
 First hair cut- Trimmed Maddie's bangs for the first time
 New Hair Styles- I have been experimenting with Madison's hair, and here is my first ever french braid.
 Saying goodbye- Each weekend we have been going to some of our favorite OSU and C-bus locations to reminiscence
 OSU Campus and  the "Canteen"-where Scottie and I ate lunch together everyday for two years.
Mirror Lake- Where I took my Maternity Photo shoot
 And...where Scottie and I followed the OSU tradition of jumping into the freezing lake in November during the Michigan football game.
 Visiting the Park of Roses-Many tennis matches were played here
 The MEGA-couch-Scottie and Maddie having some fun playing around together on Dad's latest invention...the mega-couch. Maddie loves being on the couch and Scottie wanted to help prevent her from falling off....so here's his solution. 
Play Dates- Maddie and I have been filling up our friend canteens and have been having lots of fun play dates!!! We sure are going to miss these gals once we move, and have been really spoiled with having so many girl friends for Maddie to play with.
 A Popsicle Pool Party at Kelli's
 BFFs all so close in AGE!
 My next Maddie update will be from Utah, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

These are absolutely adorable! Her little girlfriends are precious eating Popsicles in the pool :) and great job on the hairdo!

Anonymous said...

She is such a little sweetie! Reminds me of Kennady - she was a tiny little gal at that age too :)

Whit said...

awwww miss all you people!!!!