Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Madison takes 1st steps!!!!!!!!

Finally at 14 1/2 months Maddie walks...well takes 1st steps (5-8-13)!!! I guess Madison just needed the right motivation to be able to walk. We found out Maddie doesn't like to sit/crawl on the grass so we have been practicing her walking skills outside. Worked first time:) and she has been taking steps ever since!
Enjoy watching this video of some of her first couple shaky steps. 



 It really is fun to watch her take this next developmental "step" with her motor skills, and it also makes her parents really proud. Can't even explain how happy each step makes us, we just get soooooooo excited watching her. One small step for Madison, one GIANT step (life changer) for Mom and Dad!


2 comments:

Erin said...

Go Madison! Good for her, and watch out Mom and Dad! All of my kids have been different with walking, Clarkie was only 10months, Henry was almost 14 months, and Bobby, while technically he walked at 16 months, still really doesn't do it very much, and he is 17 1/2 months! I think he is just too big, takes a lot of muscle to carry around a body his size!

PS madison is the most adorable redhead since her fabulous momma!

Jen said...

That totally made my day! I'm sitting at the computer laughing at how cute she is, smiling cuz she's proud of herself, then waving at the meters. I'm so excited to see her soon!!! :)