Sunday, May 12, 2013

She changed me for the better and made me a MOTHER!

Out of all the jobs I have loved, I love being Madison's Mom the most! Each day is a new adventure, and I am blessed to have Maddie as my full-time job. She is my baby girl and has stolen my heart forever!!! She makes me love deeper, want to be more spiritual so I can teach her how much I love my Savior and his gospel, and she makes me want to be a better person for her, my husband, and future kids.  WOW, who knew being a Mom could change me so much for the better?
Thanks for coming to me Maddie and for making me a mother! I love you to the moon and back! XOXOX-Mom
 Scottie made sure Maddie spoiled her Mama today and made me a candy card (from Maddie), took care of her all day, got me presents, and made me dinner! I am one lucky MOM:)
Scottie had NO help (by me) with this fruit platter and it was a total surprise! Scoring an amazing husband who is also creative is a great bonus Mother's Day gift! Happy Mother's Day everyone!!!

3 comments:

Scott Parker said...

You deserve all of it and more. Sure love you babe, great post.

Amber said...

Scottie, you deserve a gold star! Way to go.

Tracy said...

You do deserve all of it Angie! And I love the Mom's day outfits:) Scottie, you will be assigned the fruit tray for your first family dinner back home!