Yesterday was our 7 year wedding anniversary!!!!!! Seriously where has the time gone?????? I always say you know you are happy and life is good when time passes by quickly. I truly am married to my best friend, and I am thankful the Lord gave me him. So many wonderful things have happened to us in the last 7 years and we are so grateful Maddie joined our family last year because she only makes our marriage that much sweeter! Scottie got a sitter for us and planned a fun night out so we could celebrate.
We ate dinner at this quaint French restaurant called La Chatelaine. We enjoyed the yummy food and our time chatting. Us below with our delicious meals.
After dinner we took a trip down memory lane and went to our first apartment here in Columbus. It was fun to say goodbye to this place we first called home and reminisce about our good times there!
Thanks for the great 7 years Scottie! Here's to another great 7!!!
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary! You two are so wonderful, I'm glad you took the time to go celebrate!
Post a Comment