Saturday, May 18, 2013

Zoombezi Bay-Opening Day

My beloved water park, Zoombezi Bay opened today and Maddie and I totally took advantaged of it! We meet up with some friends and had a total blast. Madison was so excited about the water and made my dreams come true by being a water girl. Last summer she was too little to really appreciate our Zoombezi Bay membership, soooooooo I have waited for this day for a long time. Madison loved going down the slides, and was so brave in the water.
 Getting Ready to go in!!!!!!
 Steph and I took advantage of her husbands offer to watch the kiddos and we rode some of the water slides!!! We even got to go down our favorite one twice because there were no lines.
 Moms partying it up at Zoombezi
 Maddie and Mom having so much fun:)
Madison even learned a new word today- BUBBLES. I taught Madison how to blow bubbles in the water and it was so cute, because right before she would blow bubbles she would say, bubas, bubas. This girl and Zoombezi Bay totally made my day!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

"bubas bubas" that is SOOOOO precious! Sounds like you guys can skip swimming lessons this year, she's already ahead for her age!

Steph said...

It was so much fun!! Seriously! So excited that it is finally open again!! Woot woot!! Maddie was a champ! We will be visiting a lot in the next few weeks. I'm going to miss my Zoombezi :0( I am so happy we got to go on a few rides too! Couldn't have been a better day. Thanks!!

HDVB said...

Hooray water baby! She is so adorable! That is a GREAT way to spend the summer playing in the water!