Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Las Vegas

The Parker gals (+ three cute little boys) all took a rode trip down to Las Vegas/Henderson to visit Kelsey and her family. We had a great time visiting them and loved getting to see their cute home! We also had lots of fun at our resort swimming, floating around in the Lazy...not "Crazy" river, chatting, painting toe nails, and enjoying each others company. Thanks G-ma Tracy for making it all possible for us!!! We had such a great time:)
 The kiddos Savannah, Corbin, Maddie, Parker, and Beckham with Kels and Johnny
These cousins just love each other!!!
The crew having fun splashing around in the pool
 Maddie and I loved spending time in the pools at the resort. Maddie loves the water and it makes me so happy!!!
Girl chases boy...boy cries...girls have cooties you know! Maddie loves her cousin Beckham and loves following him around...he really likes her too:)
Maddie's sleeping quarters. I think I did a pretty good job jimmy rigging a bedroom out of the closet!
Looking cute after getting some beauty sleep
Being a good girl and eating her fruits and veggies...looking cute while doing it too!
Maddie and Savannah!!! Twinners! Kels and I are already having so much fun dressing our girls alike, I hope they don't grow out of it anytime soon, because we're just getting started.
These girls are going to be best buds
One of my highlights was getting to go down on the strip with my mother in law. I have never been before and she offered to go with me once the kids were asleep. We had a great time running the tule into the garage...oops what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas...right Tracy? Watching the water show, pirate show, volcano, and seeing other iconic Vegas sites. AND we almost dyed our hair pink, per Scottie's orders...NOT!
The Bellagio water show
The Treasure Island Pirate show. It was fun seeing them sink the ship right in front of us
The Mirage Volcano
Us being silly and doing the Groovy Rich Pose
Little buddies in their diapers

Out to dinner and the girls dressing alike again.
Toe nail fun
We ended our trip with a visit in St. George to see Grandpa and Grandma. It was so nice to see them, and Maddie learned how to say Grandpa.

Madison riding the famous bull.
A patio party for dinner.
Saying goodbye
Maddie with her Great Grandparents. What a lucky girl to have them in her life! Viva Las Vegas!

1 comment:

taryn said...

So fun! Love the matching outfits because I love to do that to my girlies too :)